SASS Wire Forum

SPF - Winchester 97 - Solid Frame 12 Ga. - Lower Price

Blind Eye

Ok, just a couple questions! whats the barrel length, serial number prefix { D, E ? } ,LOP and does it feed off the magazine tube reliably?

Thanks...CC

9 minutes ago, Blind Eye said:

So, you are passing. Can i ask why? Its a nice shotgun. Thanks no hurt feelings just want to know in case someone asks too.

Hi, I  am looking for a take down.  Due to ignorance and been computer challenged I thought this was the Shotgun for me.  I didn't realize it was a solid frame. That's the main reason, Sorry and Thanks Mike.

PS:  When i message you I get this,   "Blind Eye cannot receive messages."

14 hours ago, Captain Clark said:

Ok, just a couple questions! whats the barrel length, serial number prefix { D, E ? } ,LOP and does it feed off the magazine tube reliably?

Thanks...CC

LOP: 13.75; serial# prefix: D, barrel length: 23”; yes it feeds from tube reliably.

I am thinking of driving to Florida from NJ just to buy your shotgun. I am 71 years old, and I am not yet a member of SASS. I currently own no weapons, but I have had a few in the past. I also had a long military career, and therefore know my way around weapons fairly well. I am thinking of shooting Wild Bunch. Incidentally, just tonight I tried for about 30 minutes to sign in to the sass registration, unsuccessfully. I would like to get in touch with you, to learn a bit about SASS, If you would be so kind as to contact me by email, or text to cell:

chas626@me.com

(609) 373-9724

sincerely and respectfully, Charlie P.         P.S. Moving to Colorado fairly soon, that’s part of why I would drive to Florida; it’s a lot shorter trip from New Jersey!

Hey, Philadelphia Lawyer, since you are really new at this, not sure how computer savvy you are, and I don't know if you know how things work with SASS using aliases and all, but I just wanted to be sure you knew that the guy with the shotgun is NOT actually Ronnie Reagan.  :)

And Wild Bunch is lots of fun.

Archived