SASS Wire Forum

License plate frame

Outrider Outlaw

Find a local trophy shop and have them make one, that’s what I’ve done in the past. They’ll pretty much make one with anything you want on it. Out here with politics the way they are they get pretty spicy, you might say.

8 hours ago, Yusta B. said:

Please consider what it pays to advertise on your vehicle. Just a suggestion .....

I have no political or religious stickers or anything that tells people what I’m into!!

14 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I have no political or religious stickers or anything that tells people what I’m into!!

Well said.....

I never felt it would be wise to advertise there could be firearms or guitars in my vehicles with me out of the vehicle.

19 minutes ago, Fence Cutter said:

Well said.....

I never felt it would be wise to advertise there could be firearms or guitars in my vehicles with me out of the vehicle.

I always wonder why people put a Yeti decal on their pickup, it like advertising you may have something to steal.

2 minutes ago, Dusty Boots said:

I always wonder why people put a Yeti decal on their pickup, it like advertising you may have something to steal.

And,

why do I see Harley-Davidson stickers on a Ford pickup, but never see a Ford sticker on a Harley Davidson?

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Politics be damned, I don't want any thief knowing I may have guns in my truck or home

"...Please consider what it pays to advertise on your vehicle. Just a suggestion .....

I have no political or religious stickers or anything that tells people what I’m into!!..."

i , as a long term member of the 'silent majority' [we older folks understand] agree with that sentiment , pick your fights well , always place yourself in the position to win , never give up , 

Archived