Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Von Dutch, SASS # 7995

FS John Bianchis Frontier gunleather 45 Rig + a 12 guage shot gun belt

Recommended Posts

I have a John Bianchis  Cross draw rig for sale made for 4 5/8  old model Ruger Vaqueros, with a pouch,  it was made for me in 9/2004  I have not used it in eleven years, From buckle to first hole is 44 " and last hole is 38" I'm a 34 waist. Belt is 2 3/4 wide its in good shape, asking $ 150.00 shipped And I have a 12 ga Shotgun belt that will hold 16 rds cant remember the maker, from buckle to first hole is 44" and last hole is 36" Asking $60.00 shipped  If you want both the Rig and belt $ 200.00 shipped  SOLD PENDING FUNDS

DSC00502.JPG

DSC00503.JPG

DSC00505.JPG

DSC00504.JPG

DSC00506.JPG

DSC00507.JPG

DSC00508 (1).JPG

DSC00509 (1).JPG

DSC00510.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

What's the belt length?

Gun Belt is 43" i'm a 34 waist and SG belt is 44"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Howdy what cal loops and what barrel length for guns??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Von Dutch,

 

If the bullet loops are .45, I'll take the holster rig and shotgun belt.  PM incoming.

 

Red Wolf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 4:46 PM, Red Wolf said:

Von Dutch,

 

If the bullet loops are .45, I'll take the holster rig and shotgun belt.  PM incoming.

 

Red Wolf.

Red Wolf the loops are 45 Cal. and they were made for 4 5/8 Rugers  but they will not work  with 51/2   the cross draw is to small at the end!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 4:46 PM, Red Wolf said:

Von Dutch,

 

If the bullet loops are .45, I'll take the holster rig and shotgun belt.  PM incoming.

 

Red Wolf.

I tried to send you a pm but it said you could not receive any?The holsters were made for 4 5/8 old model Rugers Von Dutch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Tom Payne 13115 said:

Howdy what cal loops and what barrel length for guns??

45 Cal. loops and the holsters were made for 4 5/8 old model Rugers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice rig Von. The Kidd got a good deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Buck Garrett said:

Nice rig Von. The Kidd got a good deal.

He got a great deal! plus I found the pouch today that goes with the rig. V.D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back up for sale, Costa Rica Kidd said funds would go out Monday, I have not received the funds and don't know if or when they are coming? V.D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Von Dutch, SASS # 7995 said:

Back up for sale, Costa Rica Kidd said funds would go out Monday, I have not received the funds and don't know if or when they are coming? V.D.

Co is in mail mailed Wednesday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screwed up

Envelop returned no postage.

Mailed without stamp

Still want the rig and belt.

Ur called to sell to me or relish.

Sorry for screw up.

Another payment method you can take?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Costa Rican Kidd said:

Screwed up

Envelop returned no postage.

Mailed without stamp

Still want the rig and belt.

Ur called to sell to me or relish.

Sorry for screw up.

Another payment method you can take?

I will wait again for funds! PM sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Costa Rican Kidd said:

It THANKS much.

I will drop in mail box this morning with a stamp on envelope.

I don't understand your PM said the check mailed Wednesday? now you say you will drop in the mail this morning? that would be Today Friday 2/27?  A little HONESTY  goes a long way!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, this has turned out to be a mess. I admit that my check had not be mailed on original said day of Monday.

Accusing me of not being honest, is unacceptable resopnce!

I will NOT be purchasing your items listed.

I APOLOGIZE for this mass confusion for not having payment in your time frame.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Costa Rican Kidd said:

Unfortunately, this has turned out to be a mess. I admit that my check had not be mailed on original said day of Monday.

Accusing me of not being honest, is unacceptable resopnce!

I will NOT be purchasing your items listed.

I APOLOGIZE for this mass confusion for not having payment in your time frame.

 

And it was not Mailed Wednesday either? The payment issue was your time frame not mine! that's when you said you would send it!!!!!!!!!! Well if you want to call it a misunderstanding That's Fine I call it something else? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pics of the pouch added, I stuffed some paper inside to show how big it can get. V.D. Sent PM to Joe Burr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The belt is too small for me (I'd need about 4 more inches!), but if you decide to part it out, I'll offer $100 for the two holsters shipped, and I can put a USPS MO in the mail today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sacramento Johnson #6873 said:

The belt is too small for me (I'd need about 4 more inches!), but if you decide to part it out, I'll offer $100 for the two holsters shipped, and I can put a USPS MO in the mail today!

I will let you know, thanks V.D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sent a PM

 Thanks Woodfox

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, WOODFOX , sass#34179 said:

Sent a PM

 Thanks Woodfox

 

 

 

 

Belt is 2 3/4inch wide the length is in the description, I'm a 34" waist and it will fit up to a 36" waist 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the cross draw holster shorter than the strong side holster ? you say they are for 4 5/8" Old Model vaqueros It just looks shorter than the right hand .

  Thanks  Woodfox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, WOODFOX , sass#34179 said:

Is the cross draw holster shorter than the strong side holster ? you say they are for 4 5/8" Old Model vaqueros It just looks shorter than the right hand .

  Thanks  Woodfox

No, it looks shorter because of the angle of the bottom of the holster. The barrel of a 4 5/8" Ruger is inside both holsters. It doesn't hang out the bottom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.