SASS Wire Forum

FS John Bianchis Frontier gunleather 45 Rig + a 12 guage shot gun belt

I have a John Bianchis  Cross draw rig for sale made for 4 5/8  old model Ruger Vaqueros, with a pouch,  it was made for me in 9/2004  I have not used it in eleven years, From buckle to first hole is 44 " and last hole is 38" I'm a 34 waist. Belt is 2 3/4 wide its in good shape, asking $ 150.00 shipped And I have a 12 ga Shotgun belt that will hold 16 rds cant remember the maker, from buckle to first hole is 44" and last hole is 36" Asking $60.00 shipped  If you want both the Rig and belt $ 200.00 shipped  SOLD PENDING FUNDS

DSC00502.JPG

DSC00503.JPG

DSC00505.JPG

DSC00504.JPG

DSC00506.JPG

DSC00507.JPG

DSC00508 (1).JPG

DSC00509 (1).JPG

DSC00510.JPG

On 2/20/2020 at 4:46 PM, Red Wolf said:

Von Dutch,

If the bullet loops are .45, I'll take the holster rig and shotgun belt.  PM incoming.

Red Wolf.

Red Wolf the loops are 45 Cal. and they were made for 4 5/8 Rugers  but they will not work  with 51/2   the cross draw is to small at the end!

On 2/20/2020 at 4:46 PM, Red Wolf said:

Von Dutch,

If the bullet loops are .45, I'll take the holster rig and shotgun belt.  PM incoming.

Red Wolf.

I tried to send you a pm but it said you could not receive any?The holsters were made for 4 5/8 old model Rugers Von Dutch

1 hour ago, Costa Rican Kidd said:

Screwed up

Envelop returned no postage.

Mailed without stamp

Still want the rig and belt.

Ur called to sell to me or relish.

Sorry for screw up.

Another payment method you can take?

I will wait again for funds! PM sent

3 hours ago, Costa Rican Kidd said:

It THANKS much.

I will drop in mail box this morning with a stamp on envelope.

I don't understand your PM said the check mailed Wednesday? now you say you will drop in the mail this morning? that would be Today Friday 2/27?  A little HONESTY  goes a long way!  

Unfortunately, this has turned out to be a mess. I admit that my check had not be mailed on original said day of Monday.

Accusing me of not being honest, is unacceptable resopnce!

I will NOT be purchasing your items listed.

I APOLOGIZE for this mass confusion for not having payment in your time frame.

29 minutes ago, Costa Rican Kidd said:

Unfortunately, this has turned out to be a mess. I admit that my check had not be mailed on original said day of Monday.

Accusing me of not being honest, is unacceptable resopnce!

I will NOT be purchasing your items listed.

I APOLOGIZE for this mass confusion for not having payment in your time frame.

And it was not Mailed Wednesday either? The payment issue was your time frame not mine! that's when you said you would send it!!!!!!!!!! Well if you want to call it a misunderstanding That's Fine I call it something else? 

4 hours ago, Sacramento Johnson #6873 said:

The belt is too small for me (I'd need about 4 more inches!), but if you decide to part it out, I'll offer $100 for the two holsters shipped, and I can put a USPS MO in the mail today!

I will let you know, thanks V.D.

Is the cross draw holster shorter than the strong side holster ? you say they are for 4 5/8" Old Model vaqueros It just looks shorter than the right hand .

Thanks  Woodfox

50 minutes ago, WOODFOX , sass#34179 said:

Is the cross draw holster shorter than the strong side holster ? you say they are for 4 5/8" Old Model vaqueros It just looks shorter than the right hand .

Thanks  Woodfox

No, it looks shorter because of the angle of the bottom of the holster. The barrel of a 4 5/8" Ruger is inside both holsters. It doesn't hang out the bottom.

Archived