SASS Wire Forum

Leopold scope in for warranty

Perro Del Diablo

3 minutes ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

I sent a VX 2 scope in for warranty service. Got email saying they received it and should be ready in only 7 weeks. :unsure:

Which model is this scope? How old is it?  What malfunctioned?  :huh:

I dropped a rifle with a Leopoldo scope on it about five years ago and damaged the scope and sent it to them and about 10 days later I received a new scope, no charge. They are a good outfit.

Most reputable companies err on the side of caution on warranty work.  I sent Sig Sauer a malfunctioning red dot scope, and had a new one in hand in less than a week.  

Been using their scopes for many decades, I fully support Leopold products.  Only had to send one back for repair once and the turn around time was rather quick.  It was not a defect, I actually broke it.  These are the only scopes I use.  Worth the wait.

2 hours ago, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

Most reputable companies err on the side of caution on warranty work.  I sent Sig Sauer a malfunctioning red dot scope, and had a new one in hand in less than a week.  

2 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

I bet a beer you have a new scope in a week or so. Leopoldo is tops when it comes to quality from the factory, and service on the rare occasion it’s needed. 

2 hours ago, Hashknife Cowboy said:

Been using their scopes for many decades, I fully support Leopold products.  Only had to send one back for repair once and the turn around time was rather quick.  It was not a defect, I actually broke it.  These are the only scopes I use.  Worth the wait.

I've been using Leopold for over 20 years first time sent in something to them. I'm sure they gave me the long estimate just in case. I put a Swarovski on rifle I took this one off of but I'm sure I can find a new place to mount it. :D

Archived