SASS Wire Forum

SB tactical great customer service!!!

Boomstick Bruce

I know this isn't SASS related but i wanted as many people to see this as possible before it gets moved.

So there is a guy on GB selling SB tactical SBA3 arm braces for AR15's. The ad says call him first before ordering (so he doesn't have to pay GB seller fees, i found that out afterwards) and that the brace comes in a plain box "for cost savings".

Well i bought one not knowing it was a fake. I told a friend of mine what a great price my SB was and he asked me if it was a fake. Huh? I didn't even know anyone made fakes of these. Well once i got it and compared it side by side with the one a buddy of mine has, i started seeing the differences so i sent a message to SB tactical letting them know there are fakes being sold on GB. They messaged me back thanking me for bringing it to their attention and asked if i they where to send me a real one, would i send them the fake! Well the new one showed up today and the fake is on its way to SB.

What a great company! it isn't their fault or even problem i got scammed but nonetheless they sent me a brand new SBA3 just so i could return the fake to them so they can see it!

What an awesome company!!!

Great customer service!

Archived