SASS Wire Forum

SPF – USFA Rodeo II, Consecutive serial #s

Rodeo IIs are SOLD

A gorgeous pair of .38Sp USFA Rodeo II, with consecutive serial numbers and 5.5 in Brl. Made in the USA. If you like the 4 click , crisp trigger style, these are your guns. They are complete with their soft bags, black boxes, and foam inserts. Beautiful looking matte nickel finish with fire blue screws. Custom work by Long Hunter (Jim Finch) with the following:

Forcing cone cut to 11 degrees

Comes with a crisp, no creep trigger pull

Replace factory flat “hand” spring. The frame is drilled and a Ruger style coil spring is installed for reliability.

Factory main spring is replaced with a Lee's Gunslinger flat spring for a smooth, reliable cocking motion while maintaining a quick hammer drop

Factory flat “trigger/bolt” spring is replaced with a wire spring for added strength.

Will ship with OEM springs.

Price is $2,500, plus shipping/insurance for the set.  “First I’ll take them” here on Classifieds and they’re yours. Your FFL must accept from an individual. Please PM your inquiries. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

Thanks Tye and Bad Company.  I treated these pistols very well. 

Folks, these are getting harder to come by, as they are not making them any longer. USFA pistols are considered by some the equal of, and some others superior to Colts.

6 hours ago, Major BS Walker Regulator said:

Mr. Captain, beautiful pistols but I'm afraid they might make my holsters look fat.

How could they? You and your rig are a lean, mean, banging, clanging, lead spitting machine............

Thanks Texican Slim. You definitely don't want to cut and re-crown them, so wait for those 4.75" Rodeo IIs.

BTT - for weekend shoppers

If money were no object I'd be all over these. You may not have noticed, but I was a little green at the last match watching you empty them at the unloading table. :wub:

• 2 months later...

TTT- Now that ranges are opening again, and we're all getting out there for matches, there must be somebody looking for a great brace of pistols. These are the ones.

All usa made guns? Cannot tell with longhunters serial number.

On the box has 100% America Made.

Saw that but not sure that meant anything when they had parts guns. The hammer and loading gate are the best way to tell I think. Hammers come shaped and where the loading gate pivots is a very small v next to frame. Did you buy new and when?

2 hours ago, Frenchie LaPrade, SASS Life #55947 said:

Captaincies,

PM sent.

Frenchie

PM replied to.

Archived