SASS Wire Forum

CONSTITUTION CLASS

We all love the 1st & 2nd Amendments. We should cherish the tenth. However, when debating the dims, ask them, since they know everything :angry: What is their opinion of the 3rd? That will show there incredible depth of knowledge of the Constitution!  :D

When I read "Constitution class" I thought "Starship Enterprise"
My mistake, my apologies!

41 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Heck, you ask that of most publicans and you also get confused blank looks.

Your post confused me. With what I thought a publican was, what you said made no sense.

I looked the word up, to see if I was incorrect In my definition.

In ancient Rome it was a Jewish tax collector. I didn't know that. Using that definition your post makes no sense.

In England if IT'S the man that runs the pub. That's the definition I knew - a tavern keeper. Using that definition your post still makes no sense.

2 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I think in the context of this discussion dims are the opposite of publicans.

Indeed.

Even a farmer would know that..... :o

..........Widder

I'm for it!  Cause I'm for all of em.  Cept maybe the one that got repealed.  I'm even for the one that got properly ratified and was conveniently skipped because the war of 1812 started up at the same time and cold lake kid's posse came down and burned washington.  Next question!

(now I'm gunna go look and see if it's the one about quartering troops like I think it is, or if it's one I completely forgot)

Archived