SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range Swap Meet

Here are a few items I may bring to the swap meet.  Let me know if anyone wants to take a look and I will make sure to pack them.  Otherwise guns and the press are HEAVY and some might get left behind.

1.  Pair of Pietta 1861 round barrel navies.   Barrels shortened to 6” to make them easier to draw and handle.  Have Treso nipples.  $350.00 pr.

2.  NIB Uberti 1860 Army antique finish.  Arbor fitted to barrel and hand spring replaced with Ruger plunger and spring.  $275.00

3.  NIB Pietta Spiller and Burr. 36 revolver.  $225.00

4.  IAC Model 97 with large front bead and Wild Bodie Tom six shot magazine kit.  Used in two WB matches several years ago.   $450.00.

5.  Model 96 Swedish Mauser.  $350.00

6.  Japanese Type “I” rifle made by Beretta for Japanese in late 1930s.  $300.00

7.  Ruger .44 Mag carbine.  I looked for years to find one of these with the Williams receiver sight built in as part of the receiver.  Had it for 30 years and have never fired it.  $650.00

8.  Pedersoli Lightning .44-40 rifle with 20” octagon barrel and factory pistol grip.   $850.00

9.  Pedersoli Lightning .357 with 20” octagon barrel.  $800.00

10.  Uberti Lightning.  Unusual configuration.  It is a 26” barrel Carbine!  (Long thin barrel with a carbine butt stock) .45 Colt.  Shot once about ten years ago.  $800.00

11.  Texan 12 gauge reloader.  Model 11-A with original instruction manual.  Old American made loader made out of cast iron and steel.  $75.00.  Mounted on a $30.00 maple bread board so it can be moved around.

There are a number of threads going independent of this one, I tried to start one in hopes others would add to it. Oh well, it should be a great chance to get some bargains. 

Lots of guns and cowboy stuff.

See ya all on Thursday night!

TB

50 minutes ago, Turquoise Bill, SASS #39118 said:

There are a number of threads going independent of this one, I tried to start one in hopes others would add to it. Oh well, it should be a great chance to get some bargains. 

Lots of guns and cowboy stuff.

See ya all on Thursday night!

TB

Are you in need of a 44-40....I seem to have one around...

Texas Lizard

10 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

Are you in need of a 44-40....I seem to have one around...

Texas Lizard

No, 

I have a plethora of .44-40 firearms, rifles, revolvers & plenty of ammo. 

TB

Archived