SASS Wire Forum

Prayer request

This is being posted with the permission Shirley and Bob.  Ms Charmin Char (1935) and myself are asking prayers for Dirty Bob’s (10066) wife Shirley.  From the time SASS moved to Albuq Shirley has worked as a score keeper until last year.  She is now on Hospice and we covet your prayers for both Bob and Shirley. Thinking you in advance for your prayers.   

Prayers up for this special lady.  Shirley always greeted folks with a smile and a "how can I help" attitude for all the cowboy shooters at Los Vaqueros.  She did the scoring and did it very well for many years.  Thank you Shirley and God Bless.

Buckeye Pete

Will be saying prayers for them.

She will be included in my prayers!

May a healing take place for Shirley, Lord.  May it take place in Divine love and wisdom and may it be in the highest good of all concerned.  

Shirley and Bob are in our prayers.  

Sassy & Windy

Our prayers go out to Shirley and her family from we here in Arroyo Grande CA

Blaze, please, if possible, keep us updated here on Shirley’s condition.

Cat Brules

PRAYERS FOR MISS SHIRLEY AND BOB.  SHE HAS BEEN A GREAT SUPPORTER FOR COWBOY SHOOTING ALONG TIME, BE WITH THEM BOTH DEAR LORD ANDGIVE THEM YOUR STRENGTH.      

Ms Charmin Char 1935 here;  Blaze and I can't thank all of enough for your kind words and prayers for our friends Bob and Shirley.  I will keep you posted on Ms Shirley's condition.  Please remember Bob, being a caregiver is hard on anyone when taking care of a loved one.

Proverbs 18:24

“A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.”

Prayers offered on Shirley’s behalf!!

Prayers up for Shirley and Bob, two of the nicest folks around. Shirley was so generous with her help at Los Vaqueros and so cheerful in her demeanor. Bless them both.

Archived