SASS Wire Forum

FS: At the WInter Range swapmeet: Remington #10 caps (sold), reproduction cartridge boxes, NOE and Lyman .45 230 gr mold

Remington #10 caps(sold), in original packaging, $8 ea.  16 total (all sold SPF)

Cartridge boxes all sold,  $3.50 each, or all .45-70 for $15, all .44 wcf boxes for $12 (sold), all .44 Russian boxes for $10 (solf), all .45 Colt boxes $12

Molds both .45 230 gr:  NOE 5 cavity mold, $75, Lyman 2 cavity mold  $25 missing handle screws.

Price does not include shipping.

Caps.jpg

45-70boxes.jpg

44wcf boxes.jpg

45-44 boxes.jpg

molds.jpg

Hey CP:

If yule ship 'em, I'd like to buy all the 44 Russian boxes and all the 44WCF boxes.

Thanks

--Dawg

Coconino,

If your not interested in shipping and Dawg is ok with my proposal, I'll buy the 44 Russian Boxes, keep one myself and mail the others to Prairie Dawg.

Tully

Howdy Tully, 

That would be a good thing pard to do for the Dawg.  Only three boses should fit in the small flat rate box.

I will set the four .44 Russian boxes aside.

CP.  

On 2/16/2020 at 10:55 AM, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

Hey CP:

If yule ship 'em, I'd like to buy all the 44 Russian boxes and all the 44WCF boxes.

Thanks

--Dawg

Dawg,

Does the above work for you?

Tully 

If the caps are still available I'll pick them up as well.  Have a new shooter that I work with that won't be able to make it up other than maybe Saturday that could use them.

5 hours ago, The Coconino Pistolero, SASS # 72432 said:

I will set aside the 16 cap packages along with the cartridge boxes.

Hello, I work with Buckshot, I’ll happily take the 16 packs of the #10 caps, if you could get those to him, I’ll either send you or him the money Friday. Let me know which works out best for you all.

Archived