SASS Wire Forum

Noz Update, February 14

J-BAR #18287

Our good buddy Noz and his lovely wife Lorrie stopped by our house this afternoon on their way back home.  Great news - Noz convinced his therapists that he is now safe to resume driving a car!  He had to demonstrate that he could drive all over Springfield with one of his therapists as a passenger in a dual control car, and upon completion was certified to continue driving.  So last year's head bump appears to be officially resolved, and congratulations are in order!!  :D

His knee has been giving him some problems, so returning to the firing line is still a while off, until he can be sure of his stability.  But he's working on it.

I figured his Wire pards would like to know.

Way to go, Noz. 

That's GREAT news!
Congratulations Noz!

Thanks for the update J-BAR

That’s outstanding news!!  We, (he and I) have been trying to encourage each other through our respective recoveries!

I’m still planning on trying to get over to that area to see him and Lumpy and some of you other folks, hopefully in the next few weeks!!!

8 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Looking forward to meeting him.

Does he shoot with Bear Creek Volunteers? 

OLG 

Occasionally.

Fantastic News Noz! We'll all be shooten Frontiersman together soon!

Thanks for the support!! It means a lot to know your friends are rooting for you.

OLG:

I shoot with THE OZARK POSSE,

BEAR CREEK VOLUNTEERS,

ARKANSAS LEAD SLINGERS and

the SOUTHERN MISSOURI RANGERS

and whatever else catches my fancy.

I have been seen with The Dooley Gang, Powder Creek, Central Missouri Western Shooters, That strange bunch that hangs around with Copperhead Joe and the Black Gold Folks,

Great to hear you are back to driving. 

Getting the knee fixed is doable.  I had mine replaced io 09 and 10 and have not had a bit of trouble.

Duffield

3 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Our good buddy Noz and his lovely wife Lorrie stopped by our house this afternoon on their way back home.  Great news - Noz convinced his therapists that he is now safe to resume driving a car!  He had to demonstrate that he could drive all over Springfield with one of his therapists as a passenger in a dual control car, and upon completion was certified to continue driving.  So last year's head bump appears to be officially resolved, and congratulations are in order!!  :D

His knee has been giving him some problems, so returning to the firing line is still a while off, until he can be sure of his stability.  But he's working on it.

I figured his Wire pards would like to know.

Thanks for the update, J-Bar.

I was just thinking about Noz the other day wondering how he was doin'.

Waimea

1 hour ago, Noz said:

Thanks for the support!! It means a lot to know your friends are rooting for you.

OLG:

BEAR CREEK VOLUNTEERS,

I have been seen with The Dooley Gang, Powder Creek, Central Missouri Western Shooters, That strange bunch that hangs around with Copperhead Joe and the Black Gold Folks,

Noz

Glad you made it through your ordeal.

Maybe see you and Miss Lorrie at BG.

I HOPE.

Waimea

12 hours ago, Noz said:

OLG:

BEAR CREEK VOLUNTEERS,

Get better soon my friend.  Coming at Cha is just around the corner. Would greatly enjoy you being there again. 

Archived