SASS Wire Forum

VD PSA

Tequila Shooter

VD can cause VD. Be careful and have a blessed day. Either way you’ll get the point!

It’s VD. So both you and your loved one must have an STD, so make sure you take care of that by making an appointment. 

Special thoughtful dinners are a great way to celebrate Valentines Day. Hope you made that reservation. 

Be creative this year! :wub:

955155302_BoxofChocolates.jpg.d6b0254a25742042d7f260a2e576ff67.jpg

Thirty nine years ago today  my wife gave me her hand in marriage at times it has been a rough ride especially the last two years but she has always been beside me. I would never have made it without her 

2 hours ago, Chas B. Wolfson, SASS #11104 said:

:FlagAm:On this day in 1976, Apple Annie and I became engaged.  Been a hell of a ride ever since.:wub:

Chas B

Holy Cow...I read 1776, not 1976 and thought "Man, that's incredible..." :lol:

Congratulations! :)

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Holy Cow...I read 1776, not 1976 and thought "Man, that's incredible..." :lol:

Congratulations! :)

:FlagAm:Well, she is old-er, 4.5 years to the day.  Never thought I'd be married to an old woman.:ph34r:  I actually tell her that and she gives me a whack.  Her green eyes really have fire sometimes.

I was nineteen years old the first time I saw her.  Right then and there, I said to myself that there was the woman I was going to spend my life with.  Didn't even know her name. ;)

1 hour ago, Chas B. Wolfson, SASS #11104 said:

:FlagAm:Well, she is old-er, 4.5 years to the day.  Never thought I'd be married to an old woman.:ph34r:  I actually tell her that and she gives me a whack.  Her green eyes really have fire sometimes.

I was nineteen years old the first time I saw her.  Right then and there, I said to myself that there was the woman I was going to spend my life with.  Didn't even know her name. ;)

Met my bride when I was 17. Ain't 17 no more!

Archived