SASS Wire Forum

Phantom?

Marshal Hangtree

Last post I read from 'Phantom said he was taking a break from the wire due to [ in my words ...  the crap that goes on. 

I'm sure he will pop in from time to time but is refraining from any posting..I have never met the man but value his input, knowledge & straight forward attitude.

Thanks guys - appreciate your care in knowing my condition.

All is good...I'm vertical and still breathing.

When I got a penalty point from a Moderator for speaking frankly, I basically quit the Wire.

I'll be at WR...say hi. Or if one of the Wire Wranglers want to take an issue up with me Face to Face...I'm up for that too!

Take care and keep supporting your local SASS Clubs and local Gun Shops!

Phantom

1 hour ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

When I got a penalty point from a Moderator for speaking frankly, I basically quit the Wire.

I'll be at WR...say hi. Or if one of the Wire Wranglers want to take an issue up with me Face to Face...I'm up for that too!

Phantom

I'll be at WR, I'd like to meet you while we're there and put a face to the name. Have a safe trip. 

Tully 

Phantomborg and I are BEST friends.

He gave me his personal phone number and email address to contact him at ANYTIME.

Hope this helps:

Phone:   BR-549

email:    IRS.FBI.CIA@CUBA.com

P.S. - I also miss him on the Wire, but I'm glad he's still Vertical.

He's one of my 97 heroes.

..........Widder

10 hours ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Phantom

Glad to hear that all is OK, @Phantom !  Many of us miss your input.  Hope you come back full-time soon.

8 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

He gave me his personal phone number and email address to contact him at ANYTIME.

Hope this helps:

Phone:   BR-549

Well no damn wonder he hasn't been on the Wire much.  He's busy selling used cars.

10 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Phantom at the Winter Range Speed Raking side match.

P2262637.jpeg

excellent....

C U both soon.

I like anyone with the spine to step up and state their opinion (even knowing it may be unpopular).

I like Phantom.

But like is cheap.

What I respect is anyone who has the testicular fortitude to stick to their opinion in the face of loud opposition.

Folks that (when they're not wrong) don't apologize and walk it back.

Folks that understand that if it comes down to a choice between telling the truth or hurting your feelings - the truth should win out every time.

I respect Phantom.

2 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I want to know if he's still coming to Georgia!  I thought we had a date!  Here's a link to the application

Oh I've already looked at the match...even "mapped" it for driving distance. Trust me...I don't forget.

Whether I can get there this year is up in the air. The new house was supposed to be finished in June 2019, then November 2019, then March 2020.

So don't worry, if it's not this year...ultimately...we'll meet in person.

Cheers!

Phantom...who really needs to avoid the Wire...as my friends don't need it to understand who is a friend...who is someone to respect...as we acquire knowledge through face to face interactions.

7 minutes ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Oh I've already looked at the match...even "mapped" it for driving distance. Trust me...I don't forget.

Whether I can get there this year is up in the air. The new house was supposed to be finished in June 2019, then November 2019, then March 2020.

So don't worry, if it's not this year...ultimately...we'll meet in person.

Cheers!

Phantom...who really needs to avoid the Wire...as my friends don't need it to understand who is a friend...who is someone to respect...as we acquire knowledge through face to face interactions.

It's a long haul from Colorado.  I've done it twice.

Don't wait too long, I ain't getting any younger. 

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I ain't either.   Red Knee has already challenged me to a Wheel Chair shootoff..... :lol:

..........Widder

as Cowboys shooters here in Colorado are lucky enough to get to spend time with Phantom a couple of times of months. He is a lot of fun to shoot with and we have had some crazy conversations. If you don’t know Phantom very well then you probably don’t know he states His opinion because he cares to help people learn to do things the right way. He is always one of the very first people to step up and to offer help and assistance when needed. I look forward to spending time with them every chance I get. 

16 minutes ago, oak creek martin said:

as Cowboys shooters here in Colorado are lucky enough to get to spend time with Phantom a couple of times of months. He is a lot of fun to shoot with and we have had some crazy conversations. If you don’t know Phantom very well then you probably don’t know he states His opinion because he cares to help people learn to do things the right way. He is always one of the very first people to step up and to offer help and assistance when needed. I look forward to spending time with them every chance I get. 

X2:excl:

OLG 

6 hours ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Did you get into the growing business there in Colorado???  They say it make good money...

Texas Lizard

On 2/14/2020 at 6:51 AM, Captain Bill Burt said:

AND ONE OF THE BEST MATCHES ON THE CALENDAR:D

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 6:21 PM, oak creek martin said:

It's hard to get his humor here on the wire. But in person. He can be funny.

Hi Folks,

Some of you have read my previous posts about Phantom, so I apologize to you for the redundancy.

Newbies, I was the forum Administrator for several years. I banned Phantom. This is common knowledge to the folks who were around then.

I shot with him while he was banned. He exhibited the Cowboy way and was fun to shoot with. He didn't hold a grudge against me. He has earned my respect and friendship.

Sincerely,

Allie

3 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Hi Folks,

Some of you have read my previous posts about Phantom, so I apologize to you for the redundancy.

Newbies, I was the forum Administrator for several years. I banned Phantom. This is common knowledge to the folks who were around then.

I shot with him while he was banned. He exhibited the Cowboy way and was fun to shoot with. He didn't hold a grudge against me. He has earned my respect and friendship.

Sincerely,

Allie

He earned ours,  the first time Ima:wub: and I shot with him at Cajon Cowboys. 

OLG 

On 2/13/2020 at 2:42 PM, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

The new house was supposed to be finished in June 2019, then November 2019, then March 2020.

Cheers!

Oy !

Hope they get your new house finished soon Pard.

Scout

Archived