SASS Wire Forum

Fun in the snow....

I lost the video but one of the funniest videos that I have ever taken of my dogs was  when my  two dogs encountered their first snow when we moved to Oregon.

They had no idea what it was but they loved it. It was hilarious  to watch them in the snow.

My yellow male tears off on the hunt when the door opens and stays out for hours. My lady kitty will go out on my bedroom deck but has no interest staying in the cold and snow.  :wub:

5 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I lost the video but one of the funniest videos that I have ever taken of my dogs was  when my  two dogs encountered their first snow when we moved to Oregon.

They had no idea what it was but they loved it. It was hilarious  to watch them in the snow.

Did they have a hard time finding snow balls that you threw for them?  I had two beagles and a Podengo that tried and tried,  until I showed them what I'd done.  Sure was quiet around our place for a week or so. :P  :D

24 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Did they have a hard time finding snow balls that you threw for them?  I had two beagles and a Podengo that tried and tried,  until I showed them what I'd done.  Sure was quiet around our place for a week or so. :P  :D

My dog Maddie wanted no parts of snowballs. Wilbur chased after them but was confused when they disappeared in the snow. After catching a few he got cold and wanted back indoors. Wilbur basically had no hair. He was born without any. Not much insulation on the funny big ball of muscles. :lol:

The first major snow we had after we moved to St Louis was a riot.  Our Malinois mix wanted no part of it.  He would walk outside on his tip toes to relieve himself.  When he finished, he would charge into the house as if he was frightened of something.  The Husky mix on the other hand, would run into every snow bank she could find and roll around in it.  She would then find a frozen shady spot under a tree and go to sleep.  She would not come in when we called.  We had to physically go out and drag her in.

3 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Custer usually finds the snowballs I throw and then proceeds to eat them!:D

Archived