SASS Wire Forum

Diner recommendation

DANG!!  I wish you wouldn’t post stuff like this!!  Now, I’m gonna have to go fry up a bunch of bacon and French toast and make coffee!!  BACON!!

:angry:

Cat Brules

I was thinking of doing some French Toast on my new Blacklock Cast Iron Griddle this weekend, now I will definitely need to do some BACON as well!

Let's see. Bacon....French Toast...Bacon IN French Toast! 

595268685ce12_Salivating-Emoji-RESIZED.jpg.c867f22c065a4fe4b6282c37ba9be4e7.jpg

Bacon Stuffed French Toast

If you are of the belief that everything tastes better with bacon, you are going to love this recipe!

French Toast is the ultimate sweet and savory breakfast.

Two pieces of white bread are spread with a mixture of cream cheese and brown sugar.

Next a couple of pieces of crispy BACON are sandwiched in-between.

Bacon Stuffed French Toast

On 2/12/2020 at 7:23 AM, Dutch Wheeler said:

I was thinking of doing some French Toast on my new Blacklock Cast Iron Griddle this weekend, now I will definitely need to do some BACON as well!

Dutch, how can one cook on cast iron anything, without BaconBacon is the lubricant of the culinary world. 

Can't have a good seasoned surface without BACON

6 hours ago, Tequila Chase said:

bacon.gif.1ca08c661b7e28fa3d277f4788cef077.gif

Depends on the bacon.  I love hickory smoked but most of the rest aren't really bacon in my estimation.  Druther go without rather than eat some of them.  Apple just barely makes the cut and mesquite is unedible.

On 2/11/2020 at 11:13 PM, Cat Brules said:

DANG!!  I wish you wouldn’t post stuff like this!!  Now, I’m gonna have to go fry up a bunch of bacon and French toast and make coffee!!  BACON!!

:angry:

Cat Brules

No french toast, that stuff's bad for ya. Skip that and just fry up some BACON! :D 

Archived