SASS Wire Forum

A Special Tribute to "OTTO"...

....why should cartoons get all the attention.

I'm noticed a common occurrence that proliferates what we want to say when either texting or posting here in the SALOON.

That is our pesky, fiendish, most unwelcome enemy....OTTO! :angry:

He manages to appear when you least expect it and if you aren't careful he can turn your words around to his own liking.

Most of the time he's harmless, but too many times it's aggravating.

There are occasions though we he gets silly and can create some of the funniest sentences, all on his own.

Think about it.... After seeing what he did to your writings, you sometimes have to laugh to yourself, then realize even you, yourself could not have said it, even if you tried.

Therefore, this post is dedicated to that ever evasive creature that invades our posts at his own whim.

Here's one that got me starting this post.

My wife and I are attending a Birthday party for a dear friend and my wife was texting back and forth with his wife when she inquired as to the menu.

20200210_174854.thumb.jpg.e743200a09f6a77a0340867aa0db75cf.jpg

Freakin’ Apple created the sob in its own image, complete with their IQ level.

I’m pretty sure you can turn it off in “Settings”.

Cat Brules

On 2/11/2020 at 8:41 AM, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

....why should cartoons get all the attention.

I'm noticed a common occurrence that proliferates what we want to say when either texting or posting here in the SALOON.

That is our pesky, fiendish, most unwelcome enemy....OTTO! :angry:

He manages to appear when you least expect it and if you aren't careful he can turn your words around to his own liking.

Most of the time he's harmless, but too many times it's aggravating.

There are occasions though we he gets silly and can create some of the funniest sentences, all on his own.

Think about it.... After seeing what he did to your writings, you sometimes have to laugh to yourself, then realize even you, yourself could not have said it, even if you tried.

Therefore, this post is dedicated to that ever evasive creature that invades our posts at his own whim.

Here's one that got me starting this post.

My wife and I are attending a Birthday party for a dear friend and my wife was texting back and forth with his wife when she inquired as to the menu.

20200210_174854.thumb.jpg.e743200a09f6a77a0340867aa0db75cf.jpg

Can the barbecue children come rancherie clubbed?

(my weak sauce attempt at making an anagram joke...may or may not have been swooped from https://www.crosswordsolver.com/anagram-solver )

2 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Maybe I'm just having a bad day.

BBQ children (chicken) I got.

Ice cream Ann (and) cake I got.

Kenuth smoke pulled pork --- ??:wacko: Can't figure that one out.

Alpo:

Actually, (kenuth) and (Ann) are the names of the people that are bringing those items.

1 hour ago, Emily Shine said:

Can the barbecue children come rancherie clubbed?

(my weak sauce attempt at making an anagram joke...may or may not have been swooped from https://www.crosswordsolver.com/anagram-solver )

Emily,

Actually it's a family recipe.

So they come as a light grayish to yellow brown soft cow's milk cheese boiled in water, otherwise known as "Blanched ecru brie*".:ph34r::D

* anagram

Archived