SASS Wire Forum

Cajon Cowboys New Range

Von Dutch, SASS # 7995

I went to the Cajon Cowboys shoot Saturday the 8 first shoot in four months because of moving down the range and rebuilding all the fronts and what a great shoot it was! and I just wanted to say that Bear Trap, J.J. Johnson and all the rest who worked on it did a great job. It will be a great place to go for long time! Sorry I don't have any Pics. to share I was have such a good time I forgot to do that. V.D.

It really is a great range and getting to shoot there twice a month is a real bonus. Posse 2 was a lot of fun wasn’t it, VD?

2 hours ago, Hendo said:

It was my first time there and I had a great experience. I'm going back as long as they'll let me.

Oh, and there's a bunch of pictures on their Facebook page. 

No worries there-

They let me be a member.  :huh:

So their standards must be pretty low.   :lol:

OLG 

Truly impressed with the results of the herculean efforts that went into building that range back up!  And it was a picture perfect day for shooting.  So many great folks out there, too...

Cheers,

FJT

2 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

It really is a great range and getting to shoot there twice a month is a real bonus. Posse 2 was a lot of fun wasn’t it, VD?

Posse 2 with people like you, ( Yul Lose) is always big FUN ! Hope to see you on the 22 nd of this month? Take Care V.D. 

Archived