SASS Wire Forum

CapitalCity Cowboys T-Town Shootout

Bulldog Brown

T-Town shootout : It's that time again, with a little twist. Butterfield Gulch and Capital City Cowboys are hosting this shoot together this year. Dates are May 1,2,3, 2020. At Capital City Gun Club, Topeka, Ks.  App. is on the web sight. capitalcitycowboys.org. More to follow, Thanks Bulldog Brown

K-Lyn and I will try to come.  Our nephew is getting married on May 3rd, so we have to juggle somethings.  Any chance we could shoot through Saturday's stages?

Gonna try to get back this year. Shooting schedule kind of in the air right now depending on finding the right meds for the trremors

16 hours ago, Bulldog Brown said:

Stirrup: Would not be a shoot without you, there are a lot Cowboys down here to help you with anything you need. Keep the Faith My Friend. Bulldog

Thanks buddy. Unless the tremors  are controlled by then, pretty sure I will need some camper parking assistance

These 2 great clubs getting together to put on a shoot will be a LOT of fun, put a chain on that Dawg though writing those stages!  I will really look forward to this one!  SCJ

Silver Creek Jack: Don't know if I can find a chain big enough to keep Dawg under control, will try and get Shady to watch him. Hope you can make the match. Will be a good one. Y'all get singed up will be here before you know it. Bulldog

On 2/11/2020 at 9:45 AM, StirrupTrouble said:

Thanks buddy. Unless the tremors  are controlled by then, pretty sure I will need some camper parking assistance

I don't have tremors and would probably need help parking my camper too LOL.

Not the 4th weekend now?  Damn.

We were planning on it, but moving it to the 1st weekend screwed us from coming down.

I have be at LNK to run our range on 02 MAY.

Mustang

On 2/13/2020 at 6:17 PM, Bulldog Brown said:

Gregg: Sorry you can't make it, will be a great shoot, combining the two clubs, well you just go to LNK and have Joann come to Topeka, sounds good to me. Bulldog

So who would set up our range??????

OK all this shoot is starting to get me worried, Dawg is getting nice calling people Gentleman and the like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.    I think every one should sign up for the shoot, just to see Dawg being this way. So get those sign-me-up-sheets in.  (I don't think he hit his head while casing Shady, but I don't know for sure) Bulldog

Thanks for the kind words Major:  With Dawg writing the stages and Shady watching over, and Top checking all things it will be a great match. Hope you can make it, your little brother said he might make it.  Get those sign-me-up-sheets in.  Bulldog

Talked to JW and Top today, said we can use more shooters for the T-Town Shoot out. We talked about maybe some interesting side matches (maybe I can get this done) more later. Get those sign-me-sheets mailed in.  Bulldog

Archived