SASS Wire Forum

Good GIFs Galore

Sugar Glider.  Cute... but dagnabbit, illegal in california.  :mellow:

Knew a fella who was moving to Fresno from Texas.  Got stopped at the ag inspection station at the border; they saw his sugar glider and declared "That animal is illegal in california!  We're gonna CONFISCATE it and DESTROY it!"

Like Hell...!  Fella called his girlfriend (who was going to follow him to Fresno at a later date); she drove all the way from Texas to rescue the li'l critter and take him home.  :)

Yeah, Hardpan, I can’t see it!

Edit your reply and re-insert it.....please.  :)

Cat Brules

Huh!  Don' unnerstan that...  it works here!  :huh:

But here's a link.  Careful, though ~ y'all just might want a couple of the li'l critters.  :)

Sugar Glider GIF Link

giphy.webp?cid=790b761110dd3bf90339350d3

6 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Hardpan, I can't see your GIF! Boo hoo!

Allie... were you able to open the second link...?  angel.gif

I think I would like a sugar glider (after Buster has crossed the rainbow bridge as he might think it was his toy). They look like they would be low maintenance.

8 minutes ago, Arizona Gunfighter said:

I think I would like a sugar glider (after Buster has crossed the rainbow bridge as he might think it was his toy). They look like they would be low maintenance.

Just remember that they are mostly nocturnal.

23 minutes ago, Arizona Gunfighter said:

They are a nocturnal gliding possum native to Australia.  The are omnivores and eat bugs in the summer and nectar/sap in the winter.  They can bite if woken during the day and are vocal at night.  Here is a link that explains a lot  Sugar Glider

Thanks Tequila Chase, I read the link you posted plus a few more articles on sugar gliders, not as low maintenance as I thought. They still might make a nice little pet and they are sooooo cute. :wub:

Archived