SASS Wire Forum

Pretend for a moment that you are rich

Alpo

Never having had much cash until recent years, I find I LIKE having a bit of it around and paying for stuff in cash.

For several years my wife and I were putting a lot away into our safe when we didn't have a lot of expenses. After 3 or 4 years we had quite a bit put away. Thern we bought a house. Not so much in the safe these days. But enough to handle whatever we need. A nice feeling!

Not gonna mention a #, not looking to attract thieves-though their efforts could be termed suicidal. I'm a good shot and have a LOT of guns handy!

Howdy,

I saw a movie about a drug smuggler who had cash everywhere.

Burried in the back yard, in the bank closets full.

And he got shot.

I thought he should have bought land and more land.

Live in one house one day and another the next.

Spread out.

Best

CR

I have had over 1,000,000 Shillings in my Pocket more than once ,,,,,, Works out to be about $300 USA dollars ..... 

The Shillings being From Uganda ...

Jabez Cowboy

Pard, I was born in the United States of America, a free person with unalienable rights.  I exercise my religion without government interference, own guns, and have a say in who my representatives are.  I have a loving, faithful wife, and children who appreciate it.  Most of all, my Lord died for me and rose from the dead.

I don't have to pretend.  I AM RICH!!!!

21 hours ago, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

I MUST be rich , get letters most everyday , folks wantin'$$$$

the state figures I be an ATM , 

now ya gots me wonderin' 

CB 

+1 on those letters asking for money.  The requests are enough to make you cry as you read them.  Someone once said, "I wish I had all your money."  I replied, "I'd give you all my money...if you'll figure out how to pay all my bills!" Nuff said!

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 4:04 PM, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

Never having had much cash until recent years, I find I LIKE having a bit of it around and paying for stuff in cash.

I absolutely HATE having to pay cash for things. I can never keep track of it and it's gone before I know it. At least with a credit or debit card I can keep a better eye on which drain hole it's all going down.

3 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I absolutely HATE having to pay cash for things. I can never keep track of it and it's gone before I know it. At least with a credit or debit card I can keep a better eye on which drain hole it's all going down.

I am the exact opposite. If I pay with cash, I am much more careful with what I am spending. If it's with a card, well that's like unlimited free money right?

On a side note, I hear SASS accepts credit cards for membership. Or so I have been told. I usually pay with cash

Archived