SASS Wire Forum

Emmons County ND declares itself ‘2nd Amendment Advocate’ county

Charlie T Waite

guns_1510865568167_29058272_ver1.0.jpg?r

Amazingly hypocritical of those who brought us Sanctuary Cities for illegal aliens to want to castigate the notion of a Second Amendment City.

The first involving protecting someone who has knowingly committed a crime and the second example of someone who wants to knowingly fight the same governmental tyranny that supports illegal aliens.

41 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

Amazingly hypocritical of those who brought us Sanctuary Cities for illegal aliens to want to castigate the notion of a Second Amendment City.

The first involving protecting someone who has knowingly committed a crime and the second example of someone who wants to knowingly fight the same governmental tyranny that supports illegal aliens.

Dan, did you set this to the wrong post.  We have no Sanctuary cities in North Dakota and are very PRO 2A.  I Think they are seeing what is going on in other states and decided to be pro-active before it ever hits here.  We are a constitutional carry state who fought and defeated red flag laws.  They even have passed laws giving us more 2A freedoms.  And we almost passed a law making it illegal to enforce any anti gun laws.

Charlie

I'm speaking in general terms of the rhetoric from some at the federal level with people/states who support the notion of sanctuary for something already illegal vs something currently legal...Sorry if it seemed like i was referencing something state specific.

My home state has also been somewhat "preventative" in nature (or preemptive) to some of this as well. It's good to see states stepping up and being legislatively proactive to protect what millions of us see as protected rights vs tyranny.

That being said, there seems to be a swing to left of center with each local election. More and more blue creep. This worries me...

Thanks for clarifying that.

Archived