SASS Wire Forum

Dillon 550 B and extras

Dillon 550 B

Selling my trusty Dillon 550B as I moved up to a 650 and I don't need both.  I sent this back about 3 years ago and had Dillon go through it. I haven't used it much since I got it back, I only used this for pistol cartridge loading and haven't needed to do any of that recently.  It is in perfect working order with a small amount of surface rust on the handle.

This unit is backed by the Dillon no BS warranty for Life. Best warranty in the business.

Included are:
1  Dillon 550B with powder drop.  (Powder in pic will be removed)
1  set of Lee 45ACP dies Installed in plate
1  set of RCBS carbide 38/357 dies Installed in plate
2  additional quick change die plates.
4  different caliber conversion sets with buttons and powder funnels and shell plates. 45 ACP, 38/357, 9mm/38 super and 45 LC.
2  primer pick up tubes.
1  low primer alarm

Not included
1  large powder bar. (I cant find it) if I do it will go with the rig.
1  Small primer tube and  primer bar.
These items were packed in a box after Hurricane Harvey and I have been unable to find them.  They can be purchased from Dillon.   

Price...600.00         Would prefer local pick up but I will ship if buyer pays shipping..   I am located south of Houston.    For sale locally as well.  

Will trade for a stainless Ruger Vaquero with Bisley grip in 45LC or a Lever rifle in 38/357

Text preferred 832-385-3374 for quicker response...

Skinny

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d5.jpg

d6.jpg

dillon.jpg

dillon1.jpg

That my friends is a great deal. I love my 550 and can sit and load 300 rounds per hour while listening to great music and forgetting the worries of the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived