SASS Wire Forum

NOT GUILTY on all counts

Sedalia Dave

19 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

As expected from day one.  So why did they try?

You'll have your answer soon. Instead of putting it to rest and getting back to the business of actually running the country they'll find other ways to keep dogging Trump about it.

The #1 priority of whichever party is the minority is to block and slow down the other side from getting anything accomplished.

Oh no! We are doomed! The wailing will commence and will not cease until...well...maybe never. :blink:

Yeehaw! Now maybe we can get on with something real. Like maybe an investigation into the investigation.  :wacko:

9 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Oh no! We are doomed! The wailing will commence and will not cease until...well...maybe never. :blink:

Yeehaw! Now maybe we can get on with something real. Like maybe an investigation into the investigation.  :wacko:

You wanna bet??

Trump wins in 2020 and the enemy will try to impeach on bs nothing again. You watch.

34 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

As expected from day one.  So why did they try?

To attempt to throw shade on Republican Senators in order to get the majority this fall; never had anything to do with actually removing POTUS. I pray every day that this plan fails and we keep the Senate.  It would be even better if we could regain the majority in the House.

3 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Have the riots started yet?

No but the Dems are probably working on their next debacle!!

39 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Have the riots started yet?

The day ain’t over. Some leftist sites I’ve checked in on it’s getting pretty heated.

1 hour ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

They really do scream when they get beaten.  Kinda fun to watch. 

Did all this really make any difference?  to anybody?

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the November election. 

The only folks who got “beat” in these theatrics are the American public. The “representatives” simply padded their resume’s for their respective electoral bases. 

Total agreement on the the last two points. 

I've never seen a time when the country was so politically polarized.   It's not norrh/south, religion,  economic level, race, but dense urban areas vs the rest of the world.   

It's not about doing their jobs representing the people that elected them,  it's about who gets the money. 

5 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

:FlagAm:

Count 1 48 to 52

Count 2 47 to 53

Well, I know I'm surprised.  (Where oh where is that tongue-in-the-cheek little face that we can put behind these?) 

Now can we get someone back on the job of running the country?

17 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

I've never seen a time when the country was so politically polarized.   It's not norrh/south, religion,  economic level, race, but dense urban areas vs the rest of the world.   

It's not about doing their jobs representing the people that elected them,  it's about who gets the money. 

I'll finish your last sentence for you......"It's not about doing their jobs representing the people that elected them, it's bout who gets the money to get re-elected."

Never before has this country needed terms limits so badly.

People are talking like the evidence proves he's guilty, and that he only got off because of a Republican Senate majority. I would bet a year's salary that had the Democrats been the majority he'd have been found guilty even if the evidence failed to prove it.

The actual evidence meant very little in this trial. Both sides heard only what they wanted to hear and voted accordingly.

The Democrats dream:

1) Impeach President Trump. 

2) Impeach then President Pence.

3) Install "President" Pelosi. 

Think about it.  There were already talks of investigating Pence.

We need to hold the line.

BS

1 hour ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

People are talking like the evidence proves he's guilty, and that he only got off because of a Republican Senate majority. I would bet a year's salary that had the Democrats been the majority he'd have been found guilty even if the evidence failed to prove it.

The actual evidence meant very little in this trial. Both sides heard only what they wanted to hear and voted accordingly.

+1

Seems to me that the only people that ever thought there was evidence was the democrats although they could never really point to any evidence. Because there is no evidence. Because there is nothing. Nothing but the democrats' hatred of this president. The impeachment started on November 09, 2016.

We went through this ordeal without a civil war. 

And, I never feared once that there would be armed conflict with my countrymen killing one another over this power struggle.

What a blessed country we live in!!

Office holders of one party represent their constituents.

Office holders of the second party represent their party bosses.  -_-

5 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Sorry Sixgun, but you would have lost your yearly salary.

Remember, its not just a 'majority' needed for Impeachment, its 2/3rds.   Which would have to be

67 Senators.

Hopefully, I just saved you some money..... :D

..........Widder

50 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Sorry Sixgun, but you would have lost your yearly salary.

Remember, its not just a 'majority' needed for Impeachment, its 2/3rds.   Which would have to be

67 Senators.

Hopefully, I just saved you some money..... :D

..........Widder

However the MSM leads you to believe otherwise. :(

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

TN,

I ain't saying 'who' was wrong, but there is a good reason one side is referred to as 'The Right'... :lol:

..........Widder

Well since you ain't sayin who is wrong, I ain't gonna say anything about which mascot I'd rather have represent me. But you sure cant put the word hole after it to make a defamatory descriptor.

Donkeyhole? That doesn't make any sense :ph34r::lol::lol::lol:

All I know is according to Missus Tyrel, I'm always wrong; except when I vote and only then because I vote for the "Right" candidate. Neither of us have voted for the "Wrong" candidate since 1996.

TN:  You ain't gonna get that new well dug like that.....  A good Mule can plow a straight row

but they ain't very well known for digging a well. 

Besides, are you sure that's a Mule or a donkey (burro).

There is a difference.

Sister Sarah road a donkey.  Festus rode a real Mule.

Folks have been in disagreements over stuff since man's creation.

Cain and Abel disagreed over which was harder.....Abel's head or a rock..... :o

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Cain and Abel disagreed over which was harder.....Abel's head or a rock..... :o

..........Widder

Pretty sure Cain was just jealous(not really in an argument) and I've always heard he used the jawbone of a Democrat?

Archived