SASS Wire Forum

Congressman Carries 'Cash' In His Pocket at State of the Union

Dutch Wheeler

With all the insanity at last night's State of the Union address, I thought this was a hoot!

826255430_Annotation2020-02-05125259.png.22a9509a0f29d4a32accd136cb73198c.png

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/congressman-goes-viral-for-carrying-trump-cash-in-his-pocket-at-state-of-the-union/

Apparently, you can get them at Walmart HERE!

Since DJT won in 2016 the market has responded favorably and I have more cash.

:D

Win!

It's kinda Billy Long's "thing".  He's a character.  He hands them out.  $45 Dollar Bills with Trump's face on them.

45.png.7404fec90215195d68384340a61cdcf7.png

1 hour ago, McCandless said:

It's kinda Billy Long's "thing".  He's a character.  He hands them out.  $45 Dollar Bills with Trump's face on them.

I also believe that Billy Long was the one that grabbed DJT on his way out and had him sign his tie!

I would rather see an elected official have a little fun with the President as opposed to the sour pucker face that was behind his left shoulder during his address!

10 minutes ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

I also believe that Billy Long was the one that grabbed DJT on his way out and had him sign his tie!

I would rather see an elected official have a little fun with the President as opposed to the sour pucker face that was behind his left shoulder during his address!

Very good point. :D

I posted this when it happened in 2018, but we need a refresher.  Representative Long was an auctioneer before being elected to Congress.  He knows how to drown out an unruly protestor!

2 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I like mine better!

IMG_1967.jpg

Where did you get that bill? I want some to annoy...I mean, I want some to give to well deserving folks. :D

9 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Where did you get that bill? I want some to annoy...I mean, I want some to give to well deserving folks. :D

A friend got 'em at the gun show.

Me too, I want some!!!   :D

Billy Long has always been a hoot. Sticks with the, "Show Me" character.:lol:

2 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

A friend got 'em at the gun show.

2 hours ago, Mud Marine,SASS#54686 Life said:

Me too, I want some!!!   :D

Well, lookie what I found. 

American Art Classics Pack of 10 - Donald Trump 2020 Re-Election Presidential Dollar Bill - Limited Edition Novelty Dollar Bill - The Best Gift Or Keepsake for Lovers of Our Great President https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NGST21S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_zfdpEbY8K5DAF

DON’T order this one. See Dutch’s message below. Much better deal!

:D

15 minutes ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

A fifty pack for $4.00 more, I believe THIS is a better buy!

Wahoo! Thank you Dutch. I just ordered me a fifty pack. Oh, what fun!

59 minutes ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

Pat, with a fifty pack, sounds like you plan on pi__ , uh, making a lot of liberals happy! :lol:;)

Absolutely! :D

I am going to mail them to coworkers. Give them to friends and relatives. And leave them on windshields of people with bumper stickers that identify them as enlightened...just to be ornery. 

On 2/5/2020 at 1:15 PM, McCandless said:

Sounds like my kind of guy.  I'm known as the guy who spends Golden Dollar coins around town.

After I moved to my present town, I started a practice of having supper on Friday night at the local VFW.  I would pay for my beers and supper with the Golden Dollars coins.  One day the former manager of the VFW lounge told me he was making a bank deposit that had a number of the Golden Dollars in it and teller asked him, "Did you know there's a dark -haired guy with a moustache who buys these coins?"  Take a look at my avatar.

Archived