SASS Wire Forum

Guns for Sale at Winter Range Swap Meet

At the Winter Range Swap meet, Thursday February 27th, starting at 5:30 PM I will have a TTN hammered double for sale, made race ready by Johnny Meadows, all the usual stuff.$550.00.

Also Norinco, 1897 Winchester clone, action work by Coyote Cap, set-up to feed from the mag tube for Wild bunch, very nice condition, shot very little, $450.00. In God we trust, all others bring cash.

E99F3638-3E93-41F5-9BFA-136F8B7E54E2_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.eace2b6a446ea8d71bb5f2dac8e443de.jpeg2A379620-EDD4-49E7-92BD-1E7D74ECAA83_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.abfffdc7e80fd41ac59c4f0cb140a3d8.jpeg5280CFCA-E901-4667-84B8-8299AD3539B9_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.585e253d74e70b533c2e7970cfb11c17.jpegB24888B8-FDDE-4607-8BB1-3D89704C0D0B_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.a3b8a14778779e47875efac8c00d16aa.jpeg

See ya at the Swap Meet,

TB

15 hours ago, El Hombre Sin Nombre said:

That’s because hammered doubles are way sexier

4 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

PLUS ONE too Sin Nombre. :)

I don't know looks like the sexiest one sold first.

1 hour ago, Hells Comin said:

I don't know looks like the sexiest one sold first.

It takes a brave man to bring home something that sexy knowing the rest of the guns would get jealous. Much safer bet to go with the girl next door 97

14 minutes ago, July Smith said:

If you don't find a buyer for that TTN and are willing to ship to my FFL in TX I'll take it.  I have heard mostly good things about the TTNs and have nothing but good things to say about Johnny Meadows.  If I ever tire of Frontiersman I will likely shoot Cowboy Classic and will need a slick hammer gun.

You won't be disappointed, both TTN and Johnny Meadows are top notch. And you can use it in frontiersman

On 2/5/2020 at 4:43 PM, July Smith said:

If you don't find a buyer for that TTN and are willing to ship to my FFL in TX I'll take it.  I have heard mostly good things about the TTNs and have nothing but good things to say about Johnny Meadows.  If I ever tire of Frontiersman I will likely shoot Cowboy Classic and will need a slick hammer gun.

If it doesn't sell at the swap meet I am willing to ship it to your FFL if he can accept shipment from a private party. The shipping cost will be on you, just what it cost me to send it via UPS ground. 

TB

Feel free to add to this thread if you going to the swap meet and feel free to list what you will have for sale. Yee Haw!

TB

Uberti henry, brass receiver, 24" barrel ,44-40. Very nice. $700

Pieta frontier pistols, 4 3/4 barrels, cch, lowered hammers, checkered grips by classic laser. These are very smooth from the factory. Had for a year but mostly safe queens. $875

pf4.jpg

pf1.jpg

henry.jpg

henry 2.jpg

Please follow forum rules when posting your Winter Range "for sale" items here.  Post Prices.   Do not indicate that you are open to taking part in a "Straw Purchase".  SASS does not condone any violation of BATF&E rules.  Such comments will be removed immediately. 

Hey guys, please follow the rules of this forum and abide by all applicable firearms laws. If your going to list firearms and other stuff please put prices on the items.

TB

More Shotguns for Sale at the Winter Range Swap Meet:

1) SKB 100, 20 gauge, complete action work by Johnny Meadows, 18-1/2" barrels pistol grip stock, $1,100.

2) SKB 200 E 20 gauge, English style stock, (straight stock) complete action work by Johnny Meadows, 20" barrels, $1,300.

3) Winchester 1897, Black Diamond, pretty much stock, barrel has cut it has choke tubes, nice condition, $600.

These guns will be at the swap meet for examination.

TB

Ruger SS 1911-$700, like new, box and everything that came with it when it was new

CZ Bolt action rifle with scope .17-$300 very good condition 2 boxes of ammo

Mosin Nagant 91-30, 7.62X54 excellent bore still has the cosmoline on exterior of the stock $350 two 20 rnd packs of the copper washed Russian ammo also has cleaning kit,  bayonet and lube kit that came with it.

I will have more at WR just not sure how deep I want to dig in my safe

kR

ps prefer ftf at WR if not sold there would consider shipping

Johnny Meadows,

Unfortunately Navy Davey has made arrangements for purchase, if the deal goes sideways, it's yours.

TB

Archived