SASS Wire Forum

SOLD-Lower Price Hand Carved Buscadero B-Western Rig For Sale

For sale is a Buscadero B-western double holster and belt set. This is a holster rig that I built for myself. Unfortunately or fortunately while building the rig, competing, and exercising, I lost 35 pounds and the belt is too big for me now. So I am putting it up for sale for the cost of the material to build it. 

The holsters and belt have never been used.

The belt is double sided (2) 6/7-ounce veg. tanned pieces of leather that are hand carved, hand stamped, and hand sewn. The entire holster set is a mid brown in color. The belt's leather lining is natural in color. The belt has a slight curve to it, allowing the belt to sit on your hips with minimum slippage.  The belt has approximately 70+ ¼” diameter nickel-plated spots. The belt is approximately 3 “ wide. The belt has a 1” range belt nickel-plated three piece buckle set as the closure system. The belt measures along the curve approximately 48” to the center of 5 holes.

The holsters are a strong side right and left. The holsters are 6/7-ounce veg. tanned leather with a 2-ounce veg tanned leather lining. The holsters like the belt are mid brown in color, hand carved, hand stamped, and hand sewn. Each holster is adorned with 18 ¼” nickel-plated spots. A 5 ½” New Ruger Vaquero is shown for fit ONLY and is NOT part of the sale.  The holsters each have a ¾” ranger nickel-plated three piece buckle set on them. The holsters are positioned a little forward of your hips for easier pistol draw and pistol re-holster.

I am asking $200.00 for this holster set shipped anywhere in the continental United States.

First I’ll take it here on the wire gets it.

Questions? Email me at lupij@wowway.com for the fastest response.

Thanks for looking.

J.J. Longley

SASS #38655

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2136.jpeg

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2155.jpeg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

JJ tried to email u and got it back   lupij@wowway.com  is what your email is?  JJ send me your email  jerrymcdaniel95@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

Archived