SASS Wire Forum

SOLD: Rossi 92 (.45 Colt)

Marshal Flint

Hi all,

I was gifted a Winchester 73 recently and I have no need for this rifle although I would not be opposed to keeping it as it runs and fires great.  It has had a complete action job as out lined in Steve's Gunz Rossi 92 DVD.  It has also had much of the action polished by a local gunsmith.  Hammer and trigger springs have been lightened, the mag tube follower has been replaced, a stainless steel spring has been installed in the mag tube and loading this thing is easy peasy.  The loading ramp has been lightened and the edges around the ramp have been eased.  Feed ramp and all internal ramps have all been polished. And the safety has been replaced with a plug from Steve;'s Gunz.    I easily have over $600.00 into this rifle but I will let it go for SOLD from my FFL to yours.     This is ready for CAS!  I've attached a  short video of the action.  I accept PayPal, MO, or check whatever works for you.

IMG_4102.thumb.jpeg.e5d9a0c201e466204bd738c0c7347a69.jpeg

IMG_4098.thumb.jpeg.66111c832ac3c1ce492c623da506d0c1.jpeg

IMG_4104.jpeg

10 minutes ago, D’Mo said:

I’m stuck between this and a shotgun... which to buy first..

No dog in this fight. But reasonably priced shotguns are found much more often that reasonably priced rifles.

55 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Have you fired a 92?

Try-before you buy.

OLG 

No, is there something I should look out for?

42 minutes ago, D’Mo said:

Yes, without the work being done to them that has been done to this rifle they can be troublesome in CAS, but this rifle is a sweet shooter, feeds reliably, and is ready for CAS!

53 minutes ago, D’Mo said:

Would you buy a car,  and not drive it first?

Get to some shoots and see what 'fits' best for you, before buying. 

This is a very fair price. 

IF, this is the rifle you want....

Good luck,

OLG 

Afternoon Marshal Flint.  I just want to make sure that it is a 45 long colt, can hold 10 rounds in the tube, and is SASS ready.  If it is we can talk sale stuff.  I hope you have a great day.

RD

I will take it.  Email me the details and I will work it from my end.  I look forward to doing business with you.

Thanks

RD

On 2/9/2020 at 8:58 AM, Ranger Deuce said:

I will take it.  Email me the details and I will work it from my end.  I look forward to doing business with you.

Thanks

RD

Since you have no email address listed, I sent you a Private Message over 20 hours ago which you have still not read.

Thanks!

Marshal Flint

Archived