SASS Wire Forum

2A “rally” in Frankfort, KY

What other ways would you suggest? Regardless of whatever pro 2nd amendment demonstration takes place it’s going to be criticized by the left and anti gun crowds, surely you realize this. Anything gun related now has a racial stamp on it because the media and anti gun crowd know that that’s how they can continue to divide society. Share your ideas of what they could have done differently to get the blessing of the anti gunners. I’m pretty sure the only thing the left and anti gun crowds will accept from these people is total disarmament. 

The only problem with the rally was turn out. I try to stay updated with Kentucky 2A movements and still didn’t find out in time to arrange to attend. We desperately need to improve communication among the different organizations here in Kentucky. People here were so mad at Matt Bevins that they crossed the line. I know conservatives that voted for Beshear because of this.  Sad, they got mad at a man who was making strides in our state just because he came across like an arsehole at times that they failed to scrutinize Beshear’s positions.  Now we have a fight on our hands. 

Stay Informed, Stay Active, and Stay Alert!

I'm white, pro gun, Republican, believe in all of the Amendments......I must be a racist......and proudly so. I've no apologies to the idiot sheeplike mentality that runs so rampant. They can believe all the crap on social media and the liberal news channels all they want. It's obvious that they've drank all of the Koolaid in the pitcher and are going back for more. Too bad that it will take them years to understand that. I hope that by then, it won't be too late and that they realize that what the "masked racist fanatics" that day were trying to do and save.

4 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

What other ways would you suggest? Regardless of whatever pro 2nd amendment demonstration takes place it’s going to be criticized by the left and anti gun crowds, surely you realize this. 

He's right you know.

There where people of color, women, and LGBTQ people at the protest in Richmond.  When shown photographic evidence that it was not all old white men there, the left dismisses anybody who is not old and white, as 'tokens'.  So yeah, not even left of center gun owners can catch a break.

14 minutes ago, Cemetery said:

He's right you know.

There where people of color, women, and LGBTQ people at the protest in Richmond.  When shown photographic evidence that it was not all old white men there, the left dismisses anybody who is not old and white, as 'tokens'.  So yeah, not even left of center gun owners can catch a break.

That’s what I’m saying. No matter what gun owners do they’ll be stamped with the White power or privilege thing. It’s going to get much worse as this election cycle plays out. 

22 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

While I support the 2nd Amendment, I cant say this was the most effective way to persuade anybody.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.courier-journal.com/amp/4634348002

No violence.  No one shot.  No rioting.  No smashed windows.  No torched police cars.  By people looking exactly like the press and leftist caricature of their view of the "typical gun owner."   You're right - to be taken as a serious demonstration gun owners need to start acting like the Antifa and BLM thugs.  

We can't keep hiding to keep from offending the people wanting to give the State power to take away our protected civil rights.  What has that gotten us?  Look at CA, NY, MD, NJ, and now VA - we've been good, quite, respectful little boys and girls and compromised away our constitutionally protected civil rights.  "Compromise" means giving them some of what they want in exchange for nothing of what we want.  

I know that this has been posted before, but it is a good illustration of what we face and what we need to do.  
https://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2013/11/08/cake-and-compromise-illustrated-guide-to-gun-control/

Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control

To quote General Order 227,
Ни шагу назад!

Image result for stalin general order not one step back

1 hour ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I don't get it. Was David Hogg actually trying to say that the Black Panthers had a right to be armed?

No, he’s saying the “white” protesters had “White privilege” so they could get away with being armed in the capital. 

1 minute ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

No, he’s saying the “white” protesters had “White privilege” so they could get away with being armed in the capital. 

Well that's because they weren't threatening a race war or to shoot anyone. I guess that went right over the little rich kid's head.

Couple a weeks ago there was a rally in Richmond VA. Media reported it was "only" a small group of white nationalists, some of whom were armed with assault rifles (gasp) numbering "maybe" 16,000. It was widely credited to the fine democrat governor of VA's last minute declaration of emergency banning guns on capitol grounds and his strong police presence that prevented tragedy. The media is a bunch of liars. They are really pulling out all the stops, aren't they? David hogg's a joke. Those comments in the linked article? LOL. I hadn't heard about the Kentucky rally but then again, I'm across the nation so go figure LOL.

What to know what REALLY happened? at least 50,000-75,000 (probably more) people many bearing arms gathered in and around the capitol. White, brown, black, gay, people of every color and creed were represented. And not just a couple. It was as diverse a crowd as I've ever seen. No burned cars, no riots, no trouble at all save one lone arrest of one woman who was asked THREE times to remove her mask....and refused. She got arrested because that sort of thing is illegal in VA. Heck, there were a number of VA police & sheriff's in the crowd supporting the people's rights! It was a very strong showing that gun owners are tired of "reasonable common sense" gun control which in the places it has been tried is a dismal failure. Let me tell y'all something. Mr & Ms average Virginian NOTICED the family atmosphere of that rally, its diversity and lack of ANY trouble. They even cleaned the area as the rally ended!

The movement is far larger than that one rally and despite their efforts the lawmakers of Virginia have passed every single kind of draconian law you can think of. Guess who was a major contributor to those dems this election cycle?

Michael Bloombaumberg's everytown. Deposits totaling almost six million apparently buys a lot of goodwill these days.

Guess what? That bloombaumberg-guy, he's coming to YOUR town next. Pay attention now. Deriding someone who chooses to own this type of gun or that one, wear these clothes or THOSE clothes is foolish and guess who likes to divide people based on race, income and such? Yeah. And they're trying to do the same to gun owners. So don't fall for it. Don't think they won't eventually come for that 870, lever action rifle or revolver? Ammunition? If they can ban one, they can ban'em all. And that's their plan.

When my State has a rally I'm wearing my cowboy clothes, with a hawaiian shirt and my cowboy revolvers....and an AR. Might even throw a plate carrier on, LOL.

Archived