SASS Wire Forum

Weird hand

Rye Miles #13621

18 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

That is interesting.

In the Bible, Goliath had a son with 6 fingers on each hand.... and 6 toes on each foot.

..........Widder

A friend of mine was born with 6 toes and they removed the 6th toe when he was very young. I guess it could have cause balance problems.:o

23 minutes ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

WTC. If such a person Shot duelist, would it be a stage DQ for touching the gun with two hands?

No. I wonder if it would be possible to shoot gunfighter with only one hand. Think about the possibilities with a '97.

He must have been a lot of trouble on date night!

Cat Brules

35 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

No. I wonder if it would be possible to shoot gunfighter with only one hand. Think about the possibilities with a '97.

WOW..... 6 shots in under 3 seconds with the 97.

That would be great.

..........Widder

Would almost think gripping a revolver would be tough but might have real advantages in playing a piano.

Wonder if the other hand is the same?

I knew a kid in high school in Germany that had six fingers on both hands.  You’d hardly notice it.  They didn’t look out of place or anything.  

Cat Brules

On the bright side, he could clap with one hand and never have to set his beer down.

13 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Must be really hard to find gloves.

A buddy lost 2 fingers and a thumb.  He would cut the excess digits off of the new glove so they weren’t in the way of his remaining “pincher”.  There was a man in his town who had six fingers on each hand.  The store owner coordinated for the cutoff fingers to go to the man with six fingers.  This was 60 years ago in a town of 500.  Can you see a store manager bothering with this today?

9 hours ago, Irish Tom said:

On the bright side, he could clap with one hand and never have to set his beer down.

I'm ashamed to admit I know you!

i can't imagine what his life was like growing up, the teasing and name calling must have terrible.  The other thing I saw is that he has no thumb on his hand.

I hope he never needed to get finger printed.

Archived