SASS Wire Forum

Had someone tell me

Tennessee williams

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 3:14 AM, Arizona Gunfighter said:

Just a point to ponder … with many states now having or trying to pass red flag laws, all a gun hating person has to do is feel they are threatened by you owning a gun and going the authorities (and HR could be construed as an authority) to report you, and there goes your guns, confiscated with no due process. Just be careful even in the workplace.

My last job was with the State of CA. When I would take time off for a CAS match, I'd put the following sign outside my cubicle. I've been retired for 15 years. So, that might be frowned on today.

AM Collage at CR.JPG

IMO, the OP is urinating into a headwind.

He is dealing with an Ignoranus:  both stupid and an asshole.
This is not a curable condition.

When the offended party is a female, the OP will be in for a world of hurt.
Here in the PRK, male managers at State offices understand they never work with a female with a chaperone.
Never get on an elevator without 2+ chaperones.
Never, never, never, never take the stairwell with a female.. chaperoned or not.

My friends ex-wife spent her entire career at the State of PRK settling sex harassment suits.
OP, you are risking your employment and career by interacting with a snowflake over a firearm issue.

I have worked as a sysadmin contractor in most of the State offices here in Sacramento.
The above is the way it is.
These buildings are bristling with liberal hate.
I'm surprised the buildings don't fall over... cuz they lean so far Left.

bgavin!  It’s a little different around these parts!!

AIN’T IT GREAT TO BE ALIVE AND BE IN TENNESSEE!! :wub:  :lol:

Archived