SASS Wire Forum

Cats Do Love You

Subdeacon Joe

I had a little cat when I was a boy.  She would sleep on the pillow next to my face or wrap herself around the top of my head.  When it was time to get up, she would tap me on the face with a forefoot.  If I was sitting watching TV, she would get up in my lap.  If I was lying on the floor, she would get on my chest or back and go to sleep.  I would say she loved me.  

Cat Brules

12 hours ago, Cat Brules said:

I had a little cat when I was a boy.  She would sleep on the pillow next to my face or wrap herself around the top of my head.  When it was time to get up, she would tap me on the face with a forefoot.  If I was sitting watching TV, she would get up in my lap.  If I was lying on the floor, she would get on my chest or back and go to sleep.  I would say she loved me.  

Cat Brules

My little girl follows me around like a puppy.  She is almost always in the room I'm in.  She has a blanket on the floor of my office, right next to the desk so I can reach down to pet her.  She has a box in the sewing room with some fabric scraps on top she sleeps on.  She has the cat tree at the foot of the bed at night.  She won't sleep on me or sit on my lap, yet, but she is always near by. 

Staying right by his protector pal, I see.

Cat Brules

Archived