SASS Wire Forum

How to Divide Nevada

Subdeacon Joe

If I am correct, then that would make Las Vegas filled with Annoying Ass Tourists who are Godless Heathens frequenting Strip Clubs where it’s Hot as Hell surrounded by Civilized Human Beings! :o

Okay, yeah......so what’s yer point?

:-)

Cat Brules

42 minutes ago, MAYOBARD SASS #13025L said:

82C92052-102B-453C-B08A-923321DBCF26.jpeg

Don't Nevada my California with your polygamy, godless heathens, strip clubs, brothels, gambling, and irradiated mutants. Especially that last one. We got enough weirdos here.

51 minutes ago, El Hombre Sin Nombre said:

...godless heathens, strip clubs, brothels, gambling, and irradiated mutants...

And here I was thinking all those things are what makes life interesting.  ;)

1 hour ago, Dantankerous said:

And here I was thinking all those things are what makes life interesting.  ;)

I would say I was unfamiliar with all of those horrible vices, but that would be a lie. Only the polygamy I haven't been a part of, but that's simply because my wife would remove certain parts of my anatomy if I did. Probably both wives would

If you are going to divide Nevada, you need to have idiots and tourists that pronounce the first A like the doctor telling you, "Say ahhh" - ne-vahh-duh - and the intelligent people that know you pronounce it like Apple - Ne-va-duh.

4 hours ago, El Hombre Sin Nombre said:

Don't Nevada my California with your polygamy, godless heathens, strip clubs, brothels, gambling, and irradiated mutants. Especially that last one. We got enough weirdos here.

Never been to San Francisco or Sacramento, you say.

12 hours ago, Alpo said:

If you are going to divide Nevada, you need to have idiots and tourists that pronounce the first A like the doctor telling you, "Say ahhh" - ne-vahh-duh - and the intelligent people that know you pronounce it like Apple - Ne-va-duh.

We were staying overnight in Lee Vining and met a young couple from Germany in the hotel coffee shop. They were about halfway through a 4 week trip traveling around the country. They were telling us where they had been and it was all East Coast Filly and I could do to not laugh when the young lady proudly claimed they have just been through Oo-tah and Nah-Vah-Dah. We didn't have the heart to try and correct them.

Archived