SASS Wire Forum

North Carolina State Championship 2020

Noah Fitz

Applications are up, you can find them on our website www.sassncmatch.org . Our match has always been called "the Uprising at Swearing Creek" however when coming up with a theme for this years match we decided to make the theme for 2020 "the Indian Uprising at Swearing Creek". No we are not shooting Indians but we do want to honor our native american tribes from North Carolina. We are in the early stages of writing the events of the match and we hope to announce this soon. Last year was my first year as President of the NC board and my goal is making the 2020 match better. As for awards this year we are changing up things a little, I will be making a statue type award and I will be posting pictures soon. The Wild Bunch match for 2020 is a fundraising match with ALL shooters who sign up for Wild Bunch the Entry Fee will go to SASS Scholarship programs. We have changed our Sunday Shootoff to either side match day or Friday evening before the B-B-Q. On Saturday once again our banquet with awards presentation will be held at the Rowan Museum with a Pow Wow theme. We are planning on making our shooters packets full of goodies again along with a different style T-shirt. As for Raffles we have a Uberti 1873 Border Deluxe caliber .357 /38 to be given away. We are having another raffle for a custom built table that can be used for about anything but will make one great reloading table. The table is Maple with Steel legs for heavy duty use. Tickets will be sold at local clubs throughout the summer and this gives shooters who are unable to attend the state match a part. The drawing will held at the Saturday night banquet and the winner does NOT have to be present to win. We are looking forward to a great and fun filled match this year and we hope you will attend. For more information fill free to email me at noahfitz.ncci@yahoo.com or call me at 828-851-1910. For Vendor and Sponsor info contact Barbwire Ben at kdb707@gmail.com or 336-233-0426. Hope to see everyone soon...Thanks, Noah Fitz

Archived