SASS Wire Forum

USFA Prices?

Oregonian

I haven't been tracking USFA pricing for awhile and just went to list a few Rodeo revolvers which I am not using.  I went back a few months on the Forum Classified's to look at current values and was kind of surprised that the sold/for sale prices seem to be lower than a couple of years ago.  Am I mistaken, or has there been a drop in value as of late?

You are not mistaken. It certainly has been a buyers market over the last year or two when it comes to single actions. I believe amongst the root causes is the fact that colt is pumping out SAA much more frequently since they reorganized and with Standard introducing there single action, well there are just more options now. 

3 hours ago, El Hombre Sin Nombre said:

You are not mistaken. It certainly has been a buyers market over the last year or two when it comes to single actions. I believe amongst the root causes is the fact that colt is pumping out SAA much more frequently since they reorganized and with Standard introducing there single action, well there are just more options now. 

That seems like a reasonable analysis.  I sure was surprised when I looked at the current pricing.

Are you looking to sell or buy? If buy, hop on it while they are still low. If sell, then I would suggest to wait until November when a Democrat gets elected. Then the prices of all guns will skyrocket again for fear of the bogeyman.

Disclaimer: I am in no way  licensed or in any way certified to give financial or investment advice. Anything I have said is strictly for entertainment value only.

Archived