SASS Wire Forum

SASS Decals

Joe Burr, SASS#12614

It was www.sassdecals.com

Joplin Jim

937-849-9646

I don't think he is in business anymore, but you might want to give the number a ring.

His website does not work

--Dawg

Edit.......I was confused for a while there.

Cat Brules

While rare, I have heard enough stories about thieves targeting vehicles displaying the SASS decal that I will no longer put one on my vehicle.

3 minutes ago, Cholla said:

While rare, I have heard enough stories about thieves targeting vehicles displaying the SASS decal that I will no longer put one on my vehicle.

Someone else also mentioned that, and mentioned a non-permanent way to display them.

28 minutes ago, Cholla said:

I won't put any gun related. political or religious stickers on my car, ever! You're just inviting trouble!

10 hours ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

It was www.sassdecals.com

Joplin Jim

937-849-9646

I don't think he is in business anymore, but you might want to give the number a ring.

His website does not work

--Dawg

+1, I got mine from Jim a couple years ago. He was great to work with and made custom ones for Ellie with her "Cowboy Elephant" on them. He had decals, magnetic decals and also I got some "return address" labels.

I'm in agreement with Cholla and Rye. In today's current climate, I prefer to avoid the attention of thieves and the anti 2A crowd.

Heck, at this point, I won't even go to a Target. :lol:

I bought several when they were available.   I put the larger ones on the seat of my two shooting stools, as they all look very similar.  I put them on my gun carts, of which I have six, I loan gun carts out to new shooters.  I put them on my brass buckets and my scenario and scoring clipboards.

But, I never put them on my vehicle.  I did buy two of the larger magnetic ones, I just never put them on my truck.

Frontier Lone Rider

i agree - "... I don't advertise and never planned to put any decals on my vehicle. Everything else is game though! Safe, lap top, tablet, gun cart, ammo boxes etc...."

FWIW , i hold my beliefs firm and true , i just dont advertise them , most anyone that talks to me gets a fair degree of understanding without my making a big deal of it , im not one to try to convert you , ill always listen to your thoughts and ill probably not change my mind without a bit of good evidence , i do have stickers on my gun cases , i do have some things on hats and my guncart , i pick and choose where to display them , just part of being the silent majority , 

6 minutes ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

I have stickers for auto racing parts on all my gun cases that I have flown with and trackers in the case under the foam.

Guy I have shot with in the past is a veterinarian. He uses stickers warning of hazardous bio waste.

I also jug fish with a cousin who is a mortician. He uses empty embalming fluid bottles as his jugs.

In both cases, folks don't want to mess with their stuff.

I put my USMC, NRA Benefactor, SASS, CFDA, plus "Please don't Kalifornicate my Idaho", "Not as lean and not as mean but still a Maine", "Kill a Wolf and save 1,000 elk" and TRUMP, etc. decalomania on all of my vehicles.   :D

I'm just a stubborn, grumpy old man!!!!!

Just wait until somebody steals your grandfather's L C Smith shotgun out of your vehicle.  You'll think twice about giving evil people a reason to look.

My grandfathers used 8 gauge doubles. I leave them at home. My guns are in super secure cases attached to the vehicles. I have electronic alarms which will allow me ample time to ruin a criminal's day. I LOVE IDAHO!!!   :D

Archived