SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
B. T. Blade, SASS #35685Life

0420-0425 2020 SASS Wild Bunch Western Territorial and Four Corners Regional Championships - St. George, UT

Howdy, Folks!  BT Blade here inviting you to Legends 2020 - SASS Wild Bunch Western Territorial and Four Corners Regional Championships.  This will be our 5th year hosting the event and it's going to be better than ever.  We have a World Class Range to begin with......but wait 'till you see the improvements/additions we've made since last year!  So, spread the word that the Dixie Desperados are comin'.......and FUN's comin' with us! We hope you'll join us in southern Utah's beautiful Red Rock Country for this great event!

For additional information and an application, please go to:

http://www.dixiedesperados.com

IMG_0346.PNG

This will be my 4th Legends.  I do enjoy the match and the range.  The catered banquet is indoors and a good facility.  The Plainsman side match is well-attended and several ladies now shoot that match.  Camping is excellent with two nearby state parks and several nearby, quality RV parks.  Local motels are not too pricey either.

BTW, BT Blade's posse photos are as good as you will ever see.

On 1/29/2020 at 9:32 AM, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

This will be my 4th Legends.  I do enjoy the match and the range.  The catered banquet is indoors and a good facility.  The Plainsman side match is well-attended and several ladies now shoot that match.  Camping is excellent with two nearby state parks and several nearby, quality RV parks.  Local motels are not too pricey either.

BTW, BT Blade's posse photos are as good as you will ever see.

Thanks very much, Edward.......sure appreciate all the kind words!