SASS Wire Forum

Falling Off The Wagon

Subdeacon Joe

I wish that was my issue. I wish the boys scouts would sell beef jerky. That would be fitting

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Don't any of you know how to spell.....   O R E O?

..........Widder

I always preferred Hydrox brand.  I thought they were gone for good, but I see that Leaf Brands, of Vernon CA, started making them again in 2015.  Less sweet and a bit crunchier that Oh Are Eeee Ough.  

My very favorite Girl Scout Cookies are the Do-Si-Do’s. I love those cookies. I think they changed the name to “peanut butter cookie” or something. No idea why a name change was needed but the cookies are still great!

That settles it...if I ever meet a person that is proud of the work they have done on Auto Correct I am going to do something horrible to them involving duct tape, zip ties, nudity and tattoos...I am not sure if the details but these will be my tools. :angry:

6 hours ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

Given that the girl scouts don't sell any form of the single most popular cookie type in the country (chocolate chip) ... I shudder to think what kinda jerky the boy scouts might sell if they took their cue from the girl scouts. 

https://www.girlscouts.org/en/cookies/all-about-cookies/Meet-the-Cookies.html

22 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I always preferred Hydrox brand.  I thought they were gone for good, but I see that Leaf Brands, of Vernon CA, started making them again in 2015.  Less sweet and a bit crunchier that Oh Are Eeee Ough.  

My mother used to always buy Hydrox instead of Oreos. They were cheaper and just as good! 

I admit that I am powerless over cookies and my life has become unmanageable. I too preferred Hydrox over Oreo. But you just cant beat Little Debbie Oatmeal Cookies.

Imis currently in cookie relapse

4 minutes ago, PaleWolf Brunelle, #2495L said:

Oh geeeez I forgot about those peanut butter tag alongs!! Wow I am a junkie!

7 hours ago, Tennessee Trapper Tom said:

I wish that was my issue. I wish the boys scouts would sell beef jerky. That would be fitting

If you didn't bring jerky, what did I just eat!?!?

Name the author!

1 hour ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

I admit that I am powerless over cookies and my life has become unmanageable. I too preferred Hydrox over Oreo. But you just cant beat Little Debbie Oatmeal Cookies.

Imis currently in cookie relapse

Today I made 15 dozen Oatmeal, Rasin, Pecan cookies that are way better than the Little Debbie's.

My apologies........... indeed, the HYDROX brand are good..... very good.

I forgot about them.

I don't eat cookies like I use to because of sugar problems.    I'm trying to keep my A1C down

in the 6 range.

..........Widder

11 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I forgot about them.

I don't each cookies like I use to because of sugar problems.    I'm trying to keep my A1C down

in the 6 range.

..........Widder

For what are you apologizing?  Hydrox had been off the market since,  I think,  the mid-'90s and only recently been reintroduced.   And are ducedly hard to find.  I half suspect that they may have disappeared again. 

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

For what are you apologizing?  Hydrox had been off the market since,  I think,  the mid-'90s and only recently been reintroduced.   And are ducedly hard to find.  I half suspect that they may have disappeared again. 

Could be...

Hydrox accuses Oreo of hiding its cookies in stores

You can buy online or try to locate a store selling them using this website

8 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I forgot about them.

I don't eat cookies like I use to because of sugar problems.    I'm trying to keep my A1C down

in the 6 range.

..........Widder

SHOW OFF!!!

I am personally annoyed by Girl Scout Cookies.  In the not too distant past, the Cookies have gotten a lot smaller while the price has gone up and the cooker really aren't as good as they were.

6 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

I am personally annoyed by Girl Scout Cookies.  In the not too distant past, the Cookies have gotten a lot smaller while the price has gone up and the cooker really aren't as good as they were.

Maybe your taste buds are getting old and worn out, they taste the same as they always did! :P

On 1/26/2020 at 8:21 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

My very favorite Girl Scout Cookies are the Do-Si-Do’s. I love those cookies. I think they changed the name to “peanut butter cookie” or something. No idea why a name change was needed but the cookies are still great!

That settles it...if I ever meet a person that is proud of the work they have done on Auto Correct I am going to do something horrible to them involving duct tape, zip ties, nudity and tattoos...I am not sure if the details but these will be my tools. :angry:

The Do-Si-Do's for sure. Give me some cold milk and those things......ah almost, Heaven.

Auto Correct person.....Zip Ties, Scotch Bonnet Peppers and Fireants. That's all I can say.

Archived