SASS Wire Forum

POLISH CAPPER-WANTED

I would like to try one of the Polish Cappers for my 1860's. Cost is not the problem, but the method of payment is. My business was targeted by scammers twice last year (e-mail hacked. wire transfer hi-jacked) and I don't do any of the methods of  handling payments that have become popular in today's world-that's a story for another day. So, if anybody wants to sell one , I'm interested. Or, if someone is ordering one I will pay my part and some or yours for your trouble. I would like to have the PCC model for Colts.  No Horse Hair

Not really. If he can't keep up with orders now why would he bother with a distributor and get less for each one he sells?

They send the package via international mail.  It only took about three weeks for delivery.

And considering how much time it takes to collect all your other equipment -  3 weeks isn't too bad.

My Polish-capper is for the ROA - so I can't speak to the Colt - but I love mine !

The question was about Pay-pal - I'm pretty sure that is how I paid for mine.

Now I just need the 5 1/2" SS ROAs - and I will be a true competitor !

No Horse,

I have one I'm not using.

Make me an offer, it's yours.

Ol'  #4

No Horse

No ,  that is why it's available

Although I have nothing relevant to add to the discussion, I won't let *that* stop me (as it usually doesn't stop anyone else :) )....

I sent the Polish dude an instant message on FB just yesterday.  I told him, "The holidays are over....time to get back to work so I can order me one of your cappers!"  He replied that they are in production.....which to me means that he probably subs out his machining work, etc.  He would not give me a time (hard or soft) when they'd be ready.....which to me means that he's the cow's behind at the machining shop and they get to him when they get to him.

However, I guess I've waited this long, I can wait some more.  I'd buy yours Ole #4, but I got Colts too.... :)

Archived