SASS Wire Forum

Pair of Colts w/ New Price

One pair of Colt SAA's, 5.5' BBL color case harden and Colt blue.  Black Colt plastic grips.  Gen 3, 2005 mfg, consecutive serial numbers.  Original owner test fired them but never bought leather.  These are very smooth, possibly from the factory.  Removable cylinder bushing for those who care.  White sleeves and blue boxes with, I believe all paperwork.  

Price $ 4,300.00.  Shipping & insurance negotiable.  Will consider reasonable offers or a reasonable payment plan.  Thanks for lookin',  C.W.  

IMG_4634.JPG

IMG_4635.JPG

IMG_4636.JPG

IMG_4637.JPG

IMG_4638.JPG

IMG_4639.JPG

IMG_4640.JPG

IMG_4641.JPG

IMG_4642.JPG

Thanks Dutch, but I am hoping to downsize some things.  You do have a beautiful pair of revolvers.  BTY I do have a great looking Colt knife that would be a perfect partner for your revolvers;).  Thanks for lookin'. C. W. :FlagAm:

:)  Boss, thank you for the offer, that is a nice looking rifle but I actually trying to downsize.  I do have an elk rifle that has allowed me to harvest 3 out of the 4 elk that I have been fortunate to have harvested.  Thanks for lookin', C.W.:FlagAm:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Rev, I could not remember where I found these but I did a quick search and found some on ebay for around $20.00.  Good luck and yes they are very handy. 

C. W.  :FlagAm:

Archived