SASS Wire Forum

Wanted Lee classic turret reloader

Arturo vaquero

I've been using the Lee Classic Turret system now for over a year, loading .44-40 and .45 cowboy special.  Absolutely no issues, and easy to adjust the dies on different turrets.  The turrets quick-change for each caliber and are very reliable/repetitive.  It serves my needs well, as I don't shoot the high quantities as some of our other pards.  If I was shooting 4 or 5 matches a month as many others do, I'd hold out for the Dillon products.  But if you're on a tight budget like me, you'll get good results a Lee turret press.

Check out Lee Precision Factory Sales. It's kinda like Lee's online outlet store. You can find most of their products and a a pretty good reduction in price. These are not seconds or close outs either.

They are my go to place for Lee products.

Wyatt

32 minutes ago, Wyatt Earp SASS#1628L said:

Check out Lee Precision Factory Sales. It's kinda like Lee's online outlet store. You can find most of their products and a a pretty good reduction in price. These are not seconds or close outs either.

They are my go to place for Lee products.

Wyatt

You mean like this?

https://fsreloading.com/lee-precision-classic-turret-press-kit.html

(I think that's less than I paid, 5 or so years ago.)

4 hours ago, Arturo vaquero said:

New to sass need to start reloading

What caliber(s) do you plan on reloading, Arturo?  If you're planning on .44-40 and/or .45 cowboy special, let me know and I can give you the info needed for die selection and set up.  If other calibers are planned, I'm sure some of our other cowpokes can help out with the setup.

Archived