SASS Wire Forum

Held a glock 44

Trigger Mike

Local store has a glock 44 in 22lr. It is the size of the glock 19 9mm.  It is noticeably lighter.  Plastic magazines and slide is a lot lighter.  You barely need any effort to chamber a round.   I will think a little before buying it. My 10 year old loves it.   

All Glock magazines are polymer with steel inserts. Were there no steel inserts in the G44 magazine?

What was the retail price?

16 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

All Glock magazines are polymer with steel inserts. Were there no steel inserts in the G44 magazine?

What was the retail price?

We're selling them for $359.99.  

7 hours ago, Trigger Mike said:

Local store has a glock 44 in 22lr. It is the size of the glock 19 9mm.  It is noticeably lighter.  Plastic magazines and slide is a lot lighter.  You barely need any effort to chamber a round.   I will think a little before buying it. My 10 year old loves it.   

Did you wash your hands  when you got done?  Or at least used some hand sanitizer?:D

And on John Moses Browning's birthday!

For shame!:unsure:

33 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Did you wash your hands  when you got done?  Or at least used some hand sanitizer?:D

Why, he didn't touch any 1911s...or at least he didn't mention it. :P

2 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

I forgot it was his birthday.   Forgive me for committing such an atrocity.   I did wash them at home.   I was trying to get the dealer to trade my H and R 45.70 he has on consignment for me for the glock.  That way I wouldn't have to use money and make my colt jealous. 

Archived