SASS Wire Forum

EOT awards?

McCandless

Just a quick question.  Someone asked me if EOT still awards buckles to top 10 finishers in a category.  (Assuming there are at least 10 shooters in the category).  It's been a long time since I've been back to EOT, since we're still wrapped up in the care of elderly parents and can't get away for that long.  So, just wanted to give the person an answer. 

Thanks

Buckles were awarded to the top 10 finishers in each category at EOT in 2019.  

Anybody know why the award ceremony group photos of the top 10's have not been posted anywhere?  I haven't seen them on the SASS website, the SASS Facebook page, or in the Chronicle.  Did I just miss them?  If there were no plans to display them anywhere, why were those group photos taken anyway?  Just asking for a friend (not really, I just barely made #10 in my category at my first ever EOT and I want to see that photo!) 

5 hours ago, McCandless said:

Just a quick question.  Someone asked me if EOT still awards buckles to top 10 finishers in a category.  (Assuming there are at least 10 shooters in the category).  It's been a long time since I've been back to EOT, since we're still wrapped up in the care of elderly parents and can't get away for that long.  So, just wanted to give the person an answer. 

Thanks

In 2018, they didn't have the Top 10 Buckles, they were back to buckles in 2019. 

Randy

4 hours ago, Hellbender said:

Buckles were awarded to the top 10 finishers in each category at EOT in 2019.  

Anybody know why the award ceremony group photos of the top 10's have not been posted anywhere?  I haven't seen them on the SASS website, the SASS Facebook page, or in the Chronicle.  Did I just miss them?  If there were no plans to display them anywhere, why were those group photos taken anyway?  Just asking for a friend (not really, I just barely made #10 in my category at my first ever EOT and I want to see that photo!) 

Hopefully this will help.

Randy

IMG_5146.JPG

4 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Hopefully this will help.

Randy

IMG_5146.JPG

Thanks Randy - this sure does help indeed!  Much obliged, pardner.

5 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

In 2018, they didn't have the Top 10 Buckles, they were back to buckles in 2019. 

Randy

Not arguing Randy, but I’m positive they had buckles in 2018.  I'm looking at my top ten buckle from 2018 EOT sitting on the shelf here in the living room:)

21 hours ago, Captain Clark said:

Not arguing Randy, but I’m positive they had buckles in 2018.  I'm looking at my top ten buckle from 2018 EOT sitting on the shelf here in the living room:)

My mistake, Chicken George said it was 2017.

Randy

Archived