SASS Wire Forum

Exactly 50 years...

Great game by the Chiefs.  In the first quarter it looked like the Titans would walk away with it. Then the Chiefs got it figured out.  

As a native Californian I'm rooting for the 9ers in their game.  If they win, I'll root for them in the Superbowl.  If Green Bay wins, I'll root for the Chiefs in the Superbowl since I tend to like the AFC teams over the NFC teams.

The last time the Chiefs went to the Super Bowl I got drafted. Tuesday I'm heading on up to Sedalia and enlist in the Hair Force. May as well get it over with. Don't want ta do Army this time around.

The Packers are playing terrible. :angry:

Looks like it's gonna be the Chiefs and the 49ers. No dog in that fight so I'm just looking for a good game.;)

12 minutes ago, Big Sage, SASS #49891 Life said:

Packers are getting their butt kicked!

Three less players on IR for the Seahawks last weekend, and the Packers aren't even playing tonight.

2 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

...and exactly 800 games since the Chiefs have been to the Super Bowl! 

I normally like a close, exciting game.  But this year a Chiefs win by an 80 point margin would be just fine with me!

Niners/Chiefs Super Bowl might be pretty entertaining the game on now sure isn’t.

Just now, Yul Lose said:

Niners/Chiefs Super Bowl might be pretty entertaining the game on now sure isn’t.

Terrible game! I turned it off!

10 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

But they both wear RED, how will we tell them apart?

49ers will probably wear white.

A shame that the Titans fell short. 6th seeded teams that get that far are rare!  They may be a force for the next couple of years!!  They’ll have to learn to seal the edges.

Archived