SASS Wire Forum

All Gone...

Cholla

I know there are some of you from the Prescott area. I have about a half cord to a cord of cut firewood left over from the previous owner. Appears to be juniper but lumber is mixed in. We live 17 miles out Williamson Valley Road and then left 4 miles. FREE. You haul. PM me for more information.

Hello Cholla, 

I may have a local buddy who would take the wood, can you email me at tomgraham01@msn.com with more information??

Regards,

49 minutes ago, RIDGE WALKER said:

Hello Cholla, 

I may have a local buddy who would take the wood, can you email me at tomgraham01@msn.com with more information??

Regards,

Email sent.

Howdy Cholla, first off I don't need your free firewood as I don't have a fireplace, but I do want to welcome you to the Arizona Territory and to the Prescott area. I know you just moved here from out East or maybe the Midwest somewhere, as I have seen your posts here on the wire. I am inviting you to join myself and my pards from the Whiskey Row Gunslingers to our weekly breakfast get together at Zeke's Eatin' Place at the Frontier Village Mall every Thursday morning at 7:00 A.M. and also to join us for our monthly matches the second Sunday of each month. A great bunch of pards to shoot with and get to know. Looking forward to meeting and shooting with you.

1 hour ago, Arizona Gunfighter said:

Howdy Cholla, first off I don't need your free firewood as I don't have a fireplace, but I do want to welcome you to the Arizona Territory and to the Prescott area. I know you just moved here from out East or maybe the Midwest somewhere, as I have seen your posts here on the wire. I am inviting you to join myself and my pards from the Whiskey Row Gunslingers to our weekly breakfast get together at Zeke's Eatin' Place at the Frontier Village Mall every Thursday morning at 7:00 A.M. and also to join us for our monthly matches the second Sunday of each month. A great bunch of pards to shoot with and get to know. Looking forward to meeting and shooting with you.

Thanks for the invite. I work all over the state so breakfast with the WRG gang isn't going to be possible for me. Once my world is on an even keel and I find my SASS stuff in all the boxes in my garage I will be attending matches. Thanks again, Cholla.

Archived