SASS Wire Forum

Another Prayer Posse Request - Final Update

Calamity Kris

Very few people are blessed with an extended family that they get along with, let alone love dearly.  I am one of those very few. 

If you are so inclined and have the time and resources, I would like to ask you to pray for my mother in law.  She is at City Of Hope very ill. 

"Moms" is one of the sweetest, kindest and loving people I know.  It deeply pains me to see her unwell.  "Pops", Uno and the rest of the family are hurting also.

Thank you kindly,

CK

2/2/2020

We just got word today that moms is slipping away.  Her organs are starting to shut down and she is no longer responding to verbal commands. She is in pain so they have upped her pain meds.  It is just a matter of time now. 

She told me in a dream last night that she will be OK and we need to let her go.  That's a very difficult thing to do but I understand it.

Thanks for your support and prayers.  They are very appreciated.

CK

P.S.  I was shopping today and something told me I needed to buy a suit for a funeral.  I hadn't seen the text messages yet so I didn't know her condition had changed.  I just knew I needed to do that.  I did.  As I was leaving the mall, I saw the messages and hurried home.

Thanks again.

2/8/2020

Moms, I am so very sorry I was not able to be by your side when you took your last breath.  I did make sure your son was there.  He tells me you were surrounded by your family, as you would have wanted it.  While I have shed many tears since you left, they are tears of joy.  Joy for having had you in my life, joy that you are no longer suffering and in pain and joy that you are now with the Lord.  You will be greatly missed here on earth but we all know you are in a better place.  We all must take comfort in that.

Moms, the world is a little dimmer now.  Your smile no longer lights up the room.  Your infectious laugh is silent now.  We will all have to see and hear them in our memories, and remember them we will for you are someone we could never forget. 

Karol, I miss you terribly.  You are the mom I never had.  I know we will connect again some day and catch up on all the goings on.  Until then, I will have to hold you in my heart.

Prayers and best wishes for your mother-in-law!!

Lord Father we ask you to look over and put your cloak of protection upon Mom .

A lot of us dont have our Mom's any longer and Camality Kris is asking for help with her Mom.

Father we know everything is under your will .

Lord we pray it's your will to walk with Mon threw this Journey so She can go back home with her family. 

It's in Jesus name we pray. Amen 

I lost my mother-in-law in September, and over the past thirty years, she was very much like a mother to me. You, your mother-in-law and family will be in my thoughts and meditations.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.  It means a lot.

Update:

Moms is still in ICU.  They won't take her off the ventilator until the fluid in her lungs is gone.  Hopefully mid next week.  Unfortunately, she seems to have taken a turn for the worse.  We don't have all the information yet but it's not sounding good.

On 1/18/2020 at 3:28 PM, Calamity Kris said:

Very few people are blessed with an extended family that they get along with, let alone love dearly.  I am one of those very few. 

If you are so inclined and have the time and resources, I would like to ask you to pray for my mother in law.  She is at City Of Hope very ill. 

"Moms" is one of the sweetest, kindest and loving people I know.  It deeply pains me to see her unwell.  "Pops", Uno and the rest of the family are hurting also.

Thank you kindly,

CK

Don't know how I missed this, but you folks have my prayers.

I echo all the well-wishers and their prayers, above....and I’ve added my own prayers, as well.  I do pray that with God’s blessings your mother-in-law gets through her illness and recovers.

God Bless you, Kris and Uno as well.

Cat Brules

Prayers Going Up from North of da Medicine Line for Your Mother-in-Law .....

I had a great one ,,, She have been gone a Spell, but I still think of her plenty .... And thank GOD for the years we had ....

Jabez Cowboy

Thank you all.  We really appreciate it.  You have no idea how much. 

Moms is battling Multiple Myeloma.  She had an adverse reaction to the chemo treatment they administered causing the visit to the hospital.  Unfortunately, it looks as though it is no longer contained in her bones and has spread to some organs.  We don't know the extent of the spread and they won't be able to do more testing until she becomes more stable.

Thank you again.

My arms around you, darlin'.

I wish there were words to take away the grief and the loss, but I don't have 'em.

I'm sorry.

Archived