SASS Wire Forum

SOLD 1878 12ga cimarron sxs hammer sg & 1897 16ga winchester pumps

Eli Hawk 39161

both guns have sold the 16ga pending funds

1878 very good condition about 200rounds shot through it, barrels have been made sass ready by tx gunslinger, hammer springs are factory but light enough for me, i removed the factory ridge off the top of hammers, so they don't cut your hand. bought gun to play with not to shoot in sass matches , this is the standard model not the deluxe, no checkering, standard blue with 20'' barrels, and the stock has not been cut down,  price $425 and i pay freight, i live close to ft worth tx , so if you pick it up it's $400 you pay ffl either way, no trades

1897 pump  very good condition, barrel about 19'', it has had an action job, i replaced the stock as it had been cut down, the forend wood has been checkered by mongel drifter probably butchered the name it's coyote caps son. this gun has new extractor & ejector springs and is 1 of 3 97's i shot till i switched to a double due to getting older. price $425 and i pay freight or as above if you are local $400 you pay ffl either way no trades

i have photo's of both guns but don't know how to attach them if you send me an your email address to jimrobinsonjr@hotmail.com i will send you photo's.  Don't ask for photos unless you are a serious buyer. please be aware i am not on the wire all the time and it may be several hrs before i respond to your request. the gun or guns goes to the 1st person that contacts my email address

Archived