SASS Wire Forum

WHERE HAVE YOU SHOT?

On 1/17/2020 at 9:38 PM, punxsutawneypete said:

Age and decrepitude is keeping me from going to too many matches now.  But growing up I was in NSSA and shot in Ohio and maybe at the National Match in Winchester, VA.  I shot in club matches in PA, Ohio and Maryland when I lived nearby.  SASS matches in PA, Maryland and VA.  The farthest away I ever went to shoot was the Second Chance Match in Michigan, which was the World Series of bowling pin shooting.  

Fort Shenandoah is still there, outside of Winchester VA. You are welcome to come back and shoot N-SSA again.

Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and Georgia. Now that I'm retired I'd like to ride further to other states.

Colorado (where I live), California, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada and Wyoming. Shot annuals in the states I mentioned and some monthlies also.

Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky,  Louisiana, Texas, Tennessee. 

Most of these I've shot multiple times.  Looks like I have the Confederate States almost covered.

43 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Please let me know when you come to California!

Hope to make EOT sometime before the nursing home.  Plan on swing through California when I do.

Archived