SASS Wire Forum

Now is this any way to act....

I guess it all depends on your point of view. 

Skip the etiquette and pomp and circumstance.

If you already feel defeated you present like this.....(think zombies)

198986279_ImpeachmentManagers.jpg.6d2fb97395b2b1976ae3cb40a40e1617.jpg

If you feel victorious in the presentation....

You go all out like this......

471294852_NewOrleansFuneralProcession.jpg.04212fd0a32e6f89eb87be4b6562f3cf.jpg

I think it's telling that Pelosi who said it's a somber act to impeach a president gave away pens with her name on them when she signed the articles of impeachment.  The Dems acted like it was a celebration and not a "somber" event.

Pelosi Pens

It may be that they know they are burying their party and are psychologically incapable of not hating the man they say is not their president.  There seems to be a mental block against rational thought.

Imis

I have seen several news commentators who opine that if this impeachment fails and Trump is reelected, they will simply continue trying to drag up stuff to try to impeach him again! If this continues, we might just as well revise the Constitution to have a parliamentary form of government, where the House can simply call for a vote of no-confidence, resulting in a new election.  The bad aspects of this can be seen in many European governments and the State of Israel.  (In the latter case, they have held two or three elections because the individual selected to try to form a coalition government has failed to do so, and so has his opposite number in a rival party.)  Meanwhile, nearly nothing gets accomplished! :angry:  If Trump is acquitted and reelected, it will be interesting to see what happens to the leftists in their own bids for reelection. :wacko:

9 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

I have seen several news commentators who opine that if this impeachment fails and Trump is reelected, they will simply continue trying to drag up stuff to try to impeach him again! If this continues, we might just as well revise the Constitution to have a parliamentary form of government, where the House can simply call for a vote of no-confidence, resulting in a new election.  The bad aspects of this can be seen in many European governments and the State of Israel.  (In the latter case, they have held two or three elections because the individual selected to try to form a coalition government has failed to do so, and so has his opposite number in a rival party.)  Meanwhile, nearly nothing gets accomplished! :angry:  If Trump is acquitted and reelected, it will be interesting to see what happens to the leftists in their own bids for reelection. :wacko:

You mean like what we have going on now?

Archived