SASS Wire Forum

Be Safe. Have Fun. Shoot Accurately.

Jed I. Knight, SASS #36423

Before he showed up at the range in White City during a monthly CAS match of the Table Rock Rangers, I only knew  @Griff from the SASS Wire.  It was a pleasure getting to know him!  And I figured I’d share the story with y’all here: 

Enjoy!   

Kool too see  him still dropping in and playing the game .

EVERY chance I get.  Especially fun, when you use someone else's ammo, guns, don't have to clean guns or reload the ammo!  Great bunch of folks there in southern Oregon.   As I've found pretty much EVERYWHERE I've had the opportunity to visit.  And you can tease me all you want, but you try picking up strange guns, unknown ammo and aim for the smallest part of the targets... let me know how many misses you have!  Devil Dog Dare ya!

And Jed I. Knight is pretty much the same in person as in his videos... straight shooting and talking!  Be Save, Have Fun, and I'll see you out at the range!

Well, how nice to see him treated that way by strangers. Good thing he was shooting the skinny part of the target, cause I gotta say he Goody starter kit is coming along just fine around his midsection.^_^

11 hours ago, Rooster Ron Wayne said:

Kool too see  him still dropping in and playing the game .

Yes indeed!  

11 hours ago, Griff said:

EVERY chance I get.  Especially fun, when you use someone else's ammo, guns, don't have to clean guns or reload the ammo!  Great bunch of folks there in southern Oregon.   As I've found pretty much EVERYWHERE I've had the opportunity to visit.  And you can tease me all you want, but you try picking up strange guns, unknown ammo and aim for the smallest part of the targets... let me know how many misses you have!  Devil Dog Dare ya!

And Jed I. Knight is pretty much the same in person as in his videos... straight shooting and talking!  Be Save, Have Fun, and I'll see you out at the range!

I’ve found the same thing with SASS folks Griff.  Friendly and welcoming even if they DO know of my reputation.  :ph34r:  And, great shootin’ by the way!  I give ya a lot of respect for doing exactly what you said you’d do; shoot the brim of the hats on those cowboys.  
I’ve got a clip, on the Cutting Room Floor, of my tryin’ my best to put a smiley face on a cowboy target with my revolvers, gunfighter-style.  I’ll find it and post it... one of these days.  

11 hours ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

Well, how nice to see him treated that way by strangers. Good thing he was shooting the skinny part of the target, cause I gotta say he Goody starter kit is coming along just fine around his midsection.^_^

He was only a “stranger” in that we never meet ;)  I “knew” ‘em because of interactions on The Wire here.  

Archived